Chapter II

Normal P.O.V

" Did I break your free will yet doggy? ~ " She asked. " Yes. . " Izuku said in a emotionless way. His eyes, they were all gray, " Don't just say yes to me. . . Say ' Yes Master Toga ' ! " She stabbed his arm. Izuku groaned in pain . . " Do I really need to kill your mother ? . . " She smiled, her blush was becoming more pink. . " Ha . . Ha. . I'm giving one. Last. Chance. Don't screw this up doggy ~ " She pulled on the collar. She took out her bloody knife. She stabbed his legs, again, again, and again. Izuku couldn't take it anymore, Izuku grabbed the knife and stabbed her thigh. " I gave you that chance doggy ~ and you screwed. . It up. . " She smiled, as she turned into Midoriya, she grabbed the knife from her thigh, and grabbed a camera also. " Take this as a lesson doggy ~ " She walked away. . To the shadows. .

Toga P.O.V

This is the only way to make my doggy learn a lesson ~ by turning into himself, and murder his mother . . Slowly. .

I reached ' My ' House. I knocked on the door, and ' My ' Mother opened the door, she cried, and hugged 'me' tightly. I stabbed her. . " I - Izuku ? . . " She was losing a lot of blood. " Heheheh, this is just like what Kacchan said. ' That I'd never be hero ' " Toga smirked in her Izuku form. Izuku's Mom was crying. . " Shh . . This will be over soon before you know it. ~ " I chuckled. . I stabbed her legs, arms, feet, and hands. Izuku's Mom was dying slowly. . " Hey Mom, "

Normal P.O.V

" Yes . . I . . Izuku? . . " She said slowly . . " I never loved you. ~ " She chuckled. .

" W - Wha . . ? " Toga stabbed her through the heart before she could have said anything else. Toga, watched her as she die in sadness, after she died, Toga started laughing crazily. Everybody noticed the crazy laughing, everybody knocked on the door to see if anybody in there is alright, Toga removed her head, She broke the window, and ran straight out, Someone with fire powers (somebody that isn't kacchan. ) burnt the door down. " WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING HERE I'M TRYING TO SLE- " He noticed the dead corpse on the ground. " O - OH SHIT. . " He was trying to hide the fear behind his voice. More people surrounded the corpse, they were all scared. . They were thing if the murder is going for them next. .

Toga arrived back to her room, where she kept Izuku. .
" I'm back doggy ! ~ " She walked to him. " W . . What do you want? . . "
" I bought you a movie, com' on! Let's watch it. . Together. ., She played the video on her TV. Toga held his head so he couldn't look away from the horror, It showe- Well, I'll tell you now, it's her in her Midoriya form, killing his mother. Izuku cried in terror,
" I also bought you a present ~ " She put her hand in the bag, and grabbed his mother's head out of the bag. " Hehehe ~ Let this be a lesson to you doggy ~ " She laughed. " You. . You Monster! " He cried a bit more. " Hey, hey. It's master, not Monster. Do you want me to kill more of your love ones? " Izuku shook his head no.

" This will be my next target if you ever try to fight back again. . "