Prologue

There was much to be said when they journeyed to end the chaos. If one were to find the legendary Relic stone, any wish would come true. So they travelled following what they believed would save them. They never expected to find the legendary stone, but there it lay in plain view. Eeriness seeped into the cavern that housed it, and the feeling only enhanced ominously as they surged and entered the space.

A girl stepped forward from the group, her hazel eyes trained on the lit object resting on the pedestal. She was hesitant to touch it, but with her friends' reassurance, she reached for the mysterious piece.

It began to speak with clarity once she had touched the opaque and clear stone. Over and over again, it repeated the same legend that they all knew by heart. Her auburn hair lifted all around her as the cavern lit up like burning white fire. When her body started to float up, a strange sensation erupted between each and every one of them. An individual sporting raven hair tried to reach for her, his hand barely missing her extended hand as she lifted higher and higher in the air. He collapsed, along with the rest of their crew, as a wave of drowsiness hit them all. Before the whole group lost consciousness on that cavern's water-speckled stone, the echoing of her legend rang loud in each of their ears.

The legend of the Relic:

A power once great and surely sought after,

A flower so pure only the tainted know its laughter.

The stones of Relic calls you, pirates.

The goal of all scurvy fools and tyrants:

Find the sacred jewels' power; but be warned.

The price for this is eternal slumber and scorn.

Complete this test

Or forever dream without rest.

I shall welcome all of thee

Into my deadly liaisons at sea.

۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞ ۞