19

Bella

"I thought of Aakif yael McGyver or Aalim kalon McGyver

"I thought of Aakif yael McGyver or Aalim kalon McGyver. What you think??" I said looking at him.

He nodded and smiled at me. "I love it b. I can't wait till he get here. I can't wait to hug him. Kairi is gonna be a big sister.. this is crazy. He could come any day now.. I-."

"Calm downnnn." I said laughing at him. "I know you're nervous.. trust me I am too. It's hard to believe that a baby that's been growing inside of me for 8 months now is coming out of my.. damn. Now that I think about it just imagine the pain I'm about to be in!" I yelled suddenly and then I started crying.

"It's okay-"

"No! No! No! It's not okay. What if you leave again? I can't imagine raising him without you. You already have a child so you know what it's like to be a dad. I don't know what it's like to be a mom. What if I'm a bad mom?" I said, as He wiped my tears.

"You're gonna be a great mom Bella. You're amazing with kairi and every time I watch y'all having y'all lil' girl talks, I wish that you were her real mom. We both love you, and if you can handle caring a baby for 8 months you can do anything." He said to me.

I smiled at him. "Thankyou so much Aub. I lov-"

"Am I interrupting something?" Somebody said from behind us. We turned around and Abdul sighed.

"Kam! I didn't know you were coming. why didn't you notify me?"

"I did mama," he said kissing my cheek. "but you didn't answer. I brought you some food."

"What you bring?" I asked excitedly.

"Bacon, eggs, chocolate chip waffles and some orange juice."

"Ughhhhh, thankyou! You're a lifesaver!" I said as I dug in.

"So I was thinking that maybe we can hit the beach today. Get some sun... you know." He said.

"Yeah that sounds so nice. Abdul you wanna come?" I asked him.

"Nah," he said shaking his head. "Have fun with your little boyfrien-"

"KOVI!" I said interrupting him.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry. Would you take kairi with you though? She's never been to the beach so I think she'd like that."

"Of course! I love spending time with by little Bratz doll! Lemme just call momma and ask when they heading back. You sure you don't wanna go?"