Rider's at my House!

I never knew that the all so popular jock was so socially awkward when he's alone in somebody's house. Or maybe it's just with me.

Adrien and I have arrived at my house after 5 minutes; I told him to wait for me at the couch while I changed into something comfortable. I came back with sweatpants and a normal shirt.

When I was coming down the stairs, I stopped in my tracks; Adrien was currently walking around the living room, looking at my family's pictures that were framed and exhibited for everybody to see in a small shelf on top of the stone like furnace we have. He looked so innocent looking at each of my photos framed there, he looked at them one by one, with a sweet but neutral face. If I hadn't known he was an obnoxious jock, I would have thought he was a sweet guy.

But sadly he is an obnoxious and egocentric jock.

He turned around and moved back a little startled when he noticed me watching him, his face once again turned into the obnoxious Adrien that I have always known and looked at me straight in the eye. I looked back, displaying a playful look and smile towards him.

"Oh come on Adrien, you had such a cute face right now." I said finally walking down the stairs and towards him. "Oh well, did you like the pictures?" I said looking at the pictures and him looking at me. He looked at the pictures and pointed at a particular small picture frame; I looked towards the picture he pointed at, and had a small smile on my face. In the picture, there was a small boy holding a bouquet of flowers with also a flower crown on his head and having a huge smile on his face. That smile used to be so contagious as the other people in the past used to say.

"Who is that?" He said in his usual low deep voice.

"That's me." I said having a small smile on my face as I also notice how my gaze soften at the picture.

" I said having a small smile on my face as I also notice how my gaze soften at the picture

(A/N: Kinda like this)

He looked at the picture and then at me for a few seconds and then proceeded to another picture that stood the same boy with his flower crown, but he's putting a flower crown on a girl. Both their smiles big and bright.

"Who's she?" He asked pointing at the girl.

"Oh that's Melissa." I said and he gave me a questionable look. "Remember the girl you pushed in the cafeteria the other then."

"Hn." Was his only answer as he put both his hands in his jacket pocket. I looked at him a little "shocked" at his response.

'Is Adrien Rider secretly an Uchiha?' Was what came to mind, but I immediately dismissed my childish thought.

"Now, lets proceed on our project." I said while signaling him to sit on the couch. He did as told and sat quietly looking all over the living room; he seem to capture every detail in the living room on how he was concentrated."What do you want to write about?"

He only raised both of his shoulders and looked the other way; meaning he doesn't know what to write about. I don't know if he's being stubborn or he actually doesn't know. But whatever it is, he's not meeting my gaze.

"Do you want to talk about today's society?" I said looking at him. I tried to see what was he thinking about and why he acted nervous, but I came out with nothing.

"I don't know, lets do whatever you want to do." He said looking at his hands and playing with them slightly.

"Ok" were the only words I said, as I looked at him playing with his fingers and looking down shyly.

"He looks so adorable"