Chapter. S E V E N

Jill Malik P

Jill Malik P.O.V

Flynn wore a white silk shirt with a navy blue coat and tie. However, he got better the more I look at him. His long fingers ran through his champagne blonde hair which shifted back into place once his hand had gone past. He had prominent cheekbones, a well-defined chin, nose, and his eyelashes were so thick, it should be illegal. His deep blue eyes and pale skin made him look devilishly handsome. Why haven't I noticed this before?

"Can I please have all of you gather here in the middle with your drinks?" Kat voice boomed in the small golden room as people started to walk towards her.

"Are you coming?" Rodrigo asked.

I nodded. I stood up, straightened my dress, and grabbed my drink. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw it was Rodrigo's. He flashed me a dazzling smile as we walked to the middle of the room.

"Hey man!" I heard Flynn's strong voice.

"Whatsup?" Rodrigo gave Flynn a fistbump. "I didn't know you would be here, I thought you hated her."

Flynn let out a heavy sigh. "It's because of Zoe."

"Ah Zoe, well, look who I've met here. The gorgeous Jill Malik." Rodrigo said, and smiled at me.

Flynn looked at me intently, eyeing me from head to toe . "Ah, do I know you?" he asked.

I rolled my eyes, of course he will not remember me. I'm not his type after all. "Ximena's copywriter slash friend."

"Ah." he said, "The feisty one huh?"

I looked confused at him. "Excuse you? I would not call myself feisty."

"Feistiness confirmed, bytheway nice to meet you here, I need to go back to my date."

"Flynn, what...Oh it's you and---"

A beautiful woman in a pretty red gown was glaring angrily at me. "How could you take the spotlight from Kat's own party and...ughh from me too?"

I batted my eyelashes and looked at Rodrigo and Flynn. Rodrigo just shrugged and continued to drink his Martini. Flynn on the other hand looked worried.

"Zoe, please don't make a scene." he hissed.

"Oh I'm not, It's just.... You, what's your name again? Janett? Jący?"

"Jill" I corrected.

"Whatever Jill, you look hideous. The dress is not even pretty on you."

I could hear the venom in her voice. I knew that what she just said was out of jealousy and I wondered why?

"Honey, you're just jealous." I said confidently and turned my attention back to Kat who was now standing on the table.

"May I have your attention please!" Kat tapped with her long acrylic nails on her glass. The room went silent.