Prologue

Nobody publicized or even declared it. Nobody really knows how it started, but there was a fight. A battle, a war almost. Between six of the largest gangs in the world. One from each continent, asides from Antarctica. These six gangs were taking over the government of the continent they were from. Each gang was different in their own unique way, North America was The Ferocious, South America was The Remorseless, Europe was The Savage, Africa was The Ruthless, Asia was The Merciless, and Australia was The Vicious.  Most did not know the real reason behind the fight, they were blinded by the lies the gangs had told. But there was a real reason to the fight, many in fact, but none were shared with the public.

Arabella Casper, a 17 -year old girl has a kind heart and bright future. She was always a responsible and caring young lady. She has five other siblings, two in which are the biggest in the The Ferocious.  Their father was one of the oldest members, but then died of a bomb raid against The Savage, which started the biggest rivalry know to the world. While having her brothers, Seth and Elliot away fighting, it leaves the rest of the Casper family an easy target. But, Arabella was always a step ahead to keep her family safe, but not enough to do the same for herself.  

~

"I have been watching you for a while now, my love" he whispered darkly in my ear.

 "Why are you doing this to me" I squeaked, earning a low chuckle from him.

 "Because" he said, moving his hands from the wall above my head and down my body, resting very low on my waist. "I can".