third year ➤expelliarmus

A/n
Hey guys once again I own no
characters, plot or dialogue except for the ones I make up:) thanks and enjoy my chapter of His Chosen Girl

ya'll are gonna love this one
********************
Harry's P.O.V

I scowl at the man in front of me. (y/n) must see me staring because she grabs my arm and pulls me back, stepping in front of me herself. She pulls her wand out of her pocket and points it directly to him.

"If you want to kill Harry you'll have to kill us, too!" (y/n) yells. "But don't think that we won't fight back." Although she seems as though she believes what she says, I can't help but notice something off about her. She keeps staring at him. In an odd way too, as though she recognizes him or something.

"No," he responds a serial amusement in his eyes. "Only one will die tonight."

All of a sudden I feel a rush of rage and resentment towards this man. I didn't even think about what I was about to do. All I knew was that it was this man's fault that my parents are dead and there is no way in hell that he is going to kill my best friends in the world too. If he even lays an arm on (y/n), I don't know what I'd do but I'm not going to risk it.

"Then it'll be you!" I scream pushing (y/n) out of my way and running over to Sirius.

I grab his neck dragging him to the floor. I climb over him and pin him down ensuring that he won't be able to get out of my grasp.

He laughs, amused. "Are you going to kill me, Harry?"

I shake in anger as I keep the grip on my wand tight bringing it closer and closer to his neck. A loud sound comes from behind me and I turn quickly.

"Expelliarmus!" Lupin yells sending my wand flying.

I question why he's here. How he knew to be here, how he knew Sirius Black was here. Before I can ask anything however, he motions for me to get off him and, trusting my DADA teacher, I do. (y/n) grabs my arm and pulls me close to her, her breathe shaky and uneasy.

"Well, well, Sirius... looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Lupin says his wand pointed to the man still lying on the floor. "Finally the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within, wouldn't you, Remus?" Black says staring up at the professor.

Lupin lowers his wand and gets a small smile on his face. He offers Sirius his hand and pulls him up. Sirius hugs him shakily and Lupin hugs him back. I feel a pang of betrayal in my gut as well as an immense fear for whatever's about to come.

"I found him!" Sirius exclaims.

"I know," Lupin replies calmly. "I understand."

"Let's kill him."

"No!" Hermione screams. "I trusted you! And all this time y-you've been his friend," Hermione yells. "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes."

Lupin walks cautiously over to Hermione. "How long have you known?"

"Since Professor Snape set the essay."

"Well, well, well, Hermione. You really are the brightest witch of your age I've ever met," says Lupin with the ever so familiar glint of happiness in his eyes.