The Countesse of Blood: Chapter I

He was just lying on the ground, with all his limbs being spread, while staring at the sky blankly. As it always had been, it was covered by brown/yellow clouds completely, with just a point being lanced by the ray of the sun, which was touching his face kindly. This world of unlimited blades was a reflection of his inner self, so catching a sight of sunshine was as rare as a flying whale. Knowing the reason of this well, Emiya smiled himself. He finally had managed to save every life involved without taking any other, which was the greatest success to him.

"Now now, it surely is uncommon to catch such sight." A voice called out. To be more correct, a bunch of voices, a mix of both male and female voices, echoed through the wolrd of blades. "Did something good happen back there?"

"And it surely is an uncommon event to occur." Emiya replied. "To think that great Alaya would use words for communication."

"Hey, that's rude, you know. You talk of me as if I do hate you." Alaya replied, their voices staying still as they used to be. "Well, the last mission you have completed seems like a great addition to your tresury, I dare say." Emiya looked at the weapons he got from Ulster, Gae Bolg, Gae Bolg Alternative and Caladborg II, which were shining of crimson and blue. "It is not like I got interested in them anyway, hmph!" Since Alaya was the uncounciousness of the humanity, they were able to represent every type of human. Which basically meant, they were a tsundere as well as a yandere, while being a kuudere at the same time. A person, a thing, hard to take care of, in short.

"As it shows." Emiya responded as he pushed himself up, getting into the sitting position. Then, he walked after he stood up, and sat back down under the shadow of a giant sword, which was easily 5 meters long and a meter wide, even though its top was stuck into the ground. "So, what is the mission, Alaya? Could you locate Morgan?"

"I could not," Alaya explained. "I blame it onto the orbs she put all over time and place. But isn't it a good thing that we know of her weakness?"

"By weakness, do you mean The Holy Grail? Well, it is a fact that since she is using a grail, she will not be able to summon more than seven servants, as one servant for each class." Emiya mentioned.

"Correct!" Alaya screamed with female voices only. "You're so smart as always, that's why I love you."

"So, shall it be like I will be transported into time and space time and time again until she runs out of servants?" Emiya asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Alaya answered, simply. Emiya sighed and thought, so six left after, huh? Then, he realised a problem.

"Wait. Since I have defeated Cu Chulainn, six of them are left, correct?" Emiya questioned, and got a possitive answer, of female voices. "Then, was Cu Chulainn a Lancer Class Servant, or was he Berserker?" Since Emiya realised that Cu had mad enchantment, he doubted if he was a Berserker.

"Hmm, your question is surely is hard to answer, Heroic Sprit Emiya." Alaya mentioned with the most serious mix of voices Emiya had ever heard. "But I would like to answer as Lancer, since he was a Lancer before the affection. Cu Chulainn is a heroic sprit who can be summoned by several classes, so I believe that since he was a Lancer at that moment, he had been summoned as a Lancer Class Servant, even though he was just affected, he surely was a servant of The Grail." After Emiya answered with an agreement, Alaya went on, turning female again. "Oh, also Emiya-kyun, I found where the next servant is, so its job time, right? Right?" Alaya said with the most unserious mix of voices Emiya had ever heard.

"Cannot be helped, but, allow me to ask, why am I the only one who runs after those heroic sprits? We do have plenty of Guardians, do not we?"

"It is because Emiya-kyun is the best!" Alaya replied with the same voice. "Since our mission is to neutralize the affect with just enough force, we must not affect the location or time with events which are too deep to erase or alter. In addition, since you are one of the greatest reactors to such powerful threats, you are the only one who can succeeed against them as solo." Alaya explained with the serious-mix again, before returning to the unserious-females. "The others will get your left and easier jobs done, so it should be okay! I can send you anytime now, but Emiya-kyun, don't you get hurt, okay? I would be so sad if you did, I would cry a river! Don't you get hurt, okay? Okay? Okay!?"

"Understood, send me anytime." Emiya replied, simply, coldly, as he stood up and prepared his bow. Then, although they were not there, he felt a pair of arms on his shoulders, as if they were hugging behind him.

"Hey," Alaya called out, more like whispered, into the ear of Emiya, which made him freeze as if he was stoned, while he was slowly turning into spritual form as his body began to become a shine of blue as pieces of dust. "Please do not hate yourself nor me for making you like this, okay, Shirou?" Emiya, with his eyes widened and mouth left wordless, quickly turned around to see Alaya, the owner of these arms, but failed due to his timing, since he was sent to living realm.

What caused him to get that affected was not the fact that his first name being called, but the voice Alaya used. A voice which belonged to a certain woman, whose memories Emiya had were slowly being faded. Even though that, Emiya could never forget her. Maybe, his memories of her could have faded out, but those pair of emrald eyes with that sincere smile could have never got dissappeared.

Alaya knew of it, while standing at the middle of the reality marble of his, Alaya thought of the memories he had which were being forgotten by him. Alaya knew well, more than anyone, that why Heroic Sprit Emiya was born. Why he accepted the deal of Alaya, even though he knew the consequences would mean a treachery to himself, to everyone dear to him. Alaya knew well, that it was not a problem for him to become a gear of this loop of murder if he was able to save just one other life. Alaya knew well, why he was such a selfless one, why even now he was considering himself being not worthy to be alive happly, since he was a person who managed to survive by climbing onto the stairs of corpses of thousands. Alaya knew well, what was awaiting him at the end of his journey, which was filled by nothing but sadness and sorrow. As the sunshine which had lanced through the clouds began to dissappear, Alaya's borrowed body began to fade as well, after it gave a saddened smile, and left his world.