Chapter 5

I thought I would be nice and not make you wait..

Chapter 5

I drove to the garage after I got ready and ate. As I drove I saw how many things changed. Yet some stayed the same. I myself felt so changed, more mellow. Gone was that anger I felt all the time. Now I can truly make a difference. I was really happy about that.

I drove up to the garage and got out of my car and walked to the door. I closed my eyes for a second when "ouch" the air was knocked out of me and I reached out instinctively to steady the person that ran into me. "What the hell man, watch where you're going." I heard that voice say and the hairs on my arms raised.

She turned around and "Holy shit" I said, her eyes narrowed in anger as she pulled back freeing herself from my grasp.

"I said no young lady. You are not getting a Harley." Someone say as I looked into her eyes.

Then I saw him, Sergio Diaz. My mentor and the man that helped me get my head out of my ass, all those years ago. I smiled as he switched his angered expression from Megan to me. Then I saw recognition light his expression as he smiled.

"Son of a bitch, are my eyes deceiving me?" He asked as I laughed at his words.

"I'm back sir." I tell him and then turned to see Megan still glaring at me. What the hell was she doing here? As I looked at her I was hit with a flash back of running into a skinny kid all those years back. I felt my jaw drop.

"Close your mouth son." Sergio said and I turned to look at him. "I know, isn't she a beauty. She takes my breath away too." He said as he moved to hug her and my jaw really dropped then. "You remember my daughter Megan don't you? Although you guys never really interacted much back then, did you? She wasn't really into this stuff. But now you should see her around a car. She's just like her mama." Said Sergio and she kept looking at me angry and I still had my mouth open.

I felt as Sergio placed his hand under my chin and pushed up so my mouth would close. "There that's better son." He said as he started to laugh. Then I heard someone yell for him from inside. "Come in Xavier, we have a lot to catch up on." Then he turned to her "the answer is no on the bike. So go and get me that car part from the other garage. Grandpa will be waiting for you. Now stop pouting and get." He told her as he went inside and left me with her outside.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Your Sergio Diaz's daughter?" I asked all mad.