The Meeting

Annabeth got up and brushed her teeth. Today was the day she'd meet her co-stars. She was so excited and nervous at the same time. She'd already met Frank and Hazel who had tried out at the auditions and won the roles, but she didn't know the rest of the crew.

She came into her room and put on her outfit. She wore a orange, strapped shirt with some jean shorts and a denim jacket with black flats. She also put on her favorite black cap and owl earrings, because why not, she loved owls.

She tied her hair into a messy ponytail and then headed out. As she passed the living room, she saw that Piper was already at the meeting as there was sign of her. She turned on her black, roofless Ferrari and drove to the meeting, (there weren't any grey available when she got it :( ).

As she got out of her car, she was met by a woman with raven-black hair and clear blue eyes. She had her hair in a braid. She wore a slim, blue dress that matched her eyes. She was gorgeous, like many people in this industry.

"Hi, you must be Annabeth Chase," the girl said cheerfully and continued,"I'm Silena Beauregard, your personal assistant for the movie."

"Hi," she replied with a smile.

"Now, I was supposed to show you a tour of the studio, but since you came late we'll have to go straight to the conference room," she said.

"Sorry, I slept in," Annabeth said.

"I can see it, you seem tired, now follow me to the conference room," Silena said as Annabeth followed her.

The conference room had rows of black leather chairs and one big, oval table. There in the middle of the table sat Chiron, reading papers. On the left side of his chair, there was a blonde guy with blue eyes, with a scar on his left cheek. Luke. She froze as she stared at him. Hopefully, he wasn't the lead role in the movie or else he'd have to kiss her in the movie.

On the right side of Chiron, there sat a guy with messy, black hair and sea green eyes. She stared at him and he stared at her. They didn't break their gaze until Chiron had cleared his throat.

"Ah, Ms. Annabeth, I see you've finally come," he said.

"I'm so sorry, I overslept," she said.

"Try not do that next time, Miss Chase, and please take a seat," Chiron said.

Annabeth nodded and sat down next to Piper, who was already there.

"Now to introduce everyone," Chiron said.

"This is Luke Castellan," he said pointing to Luke," he will be playing Carlos, the backstabbing friend."

'Oh thank Gods, he wasn't playing the main role,' Annabeth thought to herself.

"This is Percy Jackson," he said pointing to the green eyed boy," he will be playing the main role as Seth." Percy Jackson. He was a very famous actor and starred in movies like The Colossal, Riders of the Sea, and Adventures in Hell. From what she heard, he was a cocky, self-loving jerk. And she would have to kiss the cocky guy. Barf.

"This is Annabeth Chase," Chiron pointed to Annabeth," she will be playing the role of Samantha, the badass spy/Seth's love interest in the movie." Annabeth saw Percy's eyes widen as Chiron said that. He probably thought what she was thinking at first, that he'd have to kiss her in the movie.

"This is Grover, Percy's manager, Piper, Annabeth's manager, and Juniper, Luke's manager," he said pointing to a ginger with brown eyes, Piper, and an amber-haired girl with light green eyes.

"That's Frank, who's playing the role of Casey, Seth's friend, that's Hazel, she's going to be playing the role of Marianne, Casey's love interest/Seth's friend, and Thalia, the assistant costume designer/Seth's friend, Sarah," he continued pointing to Frank, Hazel, and a recognizable girl with raven-black hair and electric blue eyes. Thalia. That's right. Annabeth had known her from middle school. She had been friends with this girl middle school to high school, even though Thalia always hanged out with the emo kids, at that time.

Thalia seemed to recognize her too, got up from her chair, and ran up to her and hugged her.

"I didn't know you were a big movie star," she exclaimed.

"Me neither," I replied, hugging her back.

Chiron cleared his throat again and continued. He introduced some extra people who weren't here today and ended with a guy named Jason who was going to play Kingsley, the owner of the agency Seth transferred to. Jason seemed a bit too young to play the role of Kingsley, from what she had heard about him.

"Now I've got to go and check on Miss Rachel, and while I'm gone you can properly introduce yourselves to one another," Chiron said as he got up and walked out the door.

As soon as he left the room, everyone had started talking to one another. Thalia came up to Annabeth and started talking.

"I haven't seen you in so long, how are you?" she asked Annabeth, curiously.

"I'm good, but confused because you were never this nice to me back in school, emo," Annabeth teased.

Thalia frowned.

"Just kidding, I love the new and nice Thalia," Annabeth said.

Thalia smiled.

"Hey, what about you, what happened to the nerdy Annabeth who skipped dances to study for tests," Thalia said, bursting into laughter, too," I remember when I had to drag you to prom! That was ridiculous!"

"Ridiculous because you dragged me there! I had to sit at the snack table the whole time," Annabeth remarked.

"Oh pfffft," Thalia remarked," you were threatening to judo-flip guys who asked you to dance with them! I thought you would never change!"

"Hey!" Annabeth said, before being interrupted by the one only, green eyed jerk.

He was grinning at her and seemed to be listening to their conversation the whole time. Before she could ask what he wanted, he started talking.

"So, you were nerdy in high school," he questioned her with a grin still on his face," Awesome, now I know how I can blackmail you in the future."

Annabeth guessed that was both a compliment and an insult.

"Ugh, may I ask why you always interrupt my conversations," Thalia muttered.

"May I ask why you're in a conversation with an actual person? Little Emo Thalia should be on her phone playing games alone, like always," he told her.

She glared at him and punched his arm strongly. He yelled out an ow.

"Annabeth, this is Percy, my annoying cousin, Percy, this is Annabeth, my friend from school," Thalia said.

Annabeth stared at him. He was good looking. He had the messy-cute kind of black hair and sea green eyes she could get lost in. He also had a very muscular and fit body. She then noticed she was staring at him way too long and blushed.

"Like what you see?!" Percy said and winked at her. She blushed. Then, her blush changed into a frown.

'This is so embarrassing,' she thought to herself. She had talk back to him.

"Cocky much, eh?" she asked him. He looked surprised for a moment, as she said that, like no one had ever said that to him, but changed his feeling right after.

"When you have a body like mine, you can't help but fall in love with yourself," he said with a cocky grin on his face. Don't Jace it, Percy.

"Thalia is right," Annabeth said," you are annoying."

"Hey," he said trying to look like he was offended.

Thalia was meanwhile watching them and decided to interrupt the conversation and hand them contracts.

"Alright lovebirds, stop flirting already and sign these papers," Thalia said with a grin on her face.

"Wh-what?!"Annabeth stammered. 'What was Thalia talking about?' Annabeth thought to herself.

"We were not flirting!!!" Annabeth and Percy said at the same time, then blushed.

"Sure, you weren't," Thalia said with a cocky grin on her face.

Like cousin...like cousin.