Part nine

Amira

Jimmy had me on ten right now!

I always had the biggest crush on Jimmy for years . Jimmy would always talk to me, come chill at my house all the time and eventually I let him put his mouth on me. Really thinking he loved me and I needed to gain my weight and I wasn't pretty enough. Even though he treated me like I was a nobody on the streets I still cared about him.

Jimmy was a known hoe and I tolerated it because I felt lucky to have him. He made me feel special when it was just us so I ignored and swept a lot under the rug that I wasn't suppose to.

I checked my body in the floor length mirror and surprisingly didn't have any bruises or marks. My neck was a little red but that was expected. I slipped on my night clothes so I could hurry and skip down the steps

I snatched my phone off of the couch I left it on and called up Ivory

"Wassup?" He answered on the third ring. All I could hear is loud rap music and giggling in the background.

"Where you at? I need you" I wanted to cry but I held it in.

"Damm Amira i just dipped not that long ago" he huffed.

"Wow. forget it then" I hung up on him and was even more pissed. I wanted Ivory to beat Jimmy ass.

I waited to see if Ivory was going to call me right back but he didn't, making me even more upset. Was he with a girl or something?

I grabbed my tennis and slipped them on. I rummaged through the cabinets and started throwing stuff inside

I walked outside of my house to see people still lingering outside and a dice game going on.

Jimmy was talking shit as usual

"Yeah 10-7 Bitch! Fuck is y'all talking about! Bluffing ass niggas don't know how to get money! Run me my money" he shouted standing up. We locked eyes and his were slit in anger at me

I broke eye contact first and walked to the alley split way. I did what Jimmy always do. I hopped his gate, used my foot as stepping stone on the bricks and pulled my body up on the roof top

my heart was beating hard because I was a little winded but I pulled up his creaky window up

I stepped into his all blue and black room. I went straight to the xbox.

It been broke for about a year now but that's where Jimmy stashed his drugs . I had Jimmy routine down pack. I emptied his cocaine and dumped it in his bathroom toilet.

I replaced his coke with baking soda and Orajel. I went to the top of his closet and pulled out a weed stash he kept in his New Balance tennis

I emptied it out too. Putting the fake grass from my mother plants and some dirt in the ziploc bag.

I felt like I was in his room for too long so I hurried up and left back out. I cut my leg a little but it was minor as I hopped the gate.

"Yo wake up ma

"Yo wake up ma. It's time to train" I felt like I was dreaming feeling someone rub on my butt then slap it. Then I thought of Jimmy and what I did last night and forced my crusty eyes open.

I could see Ivory who dreads were up in a man bun and diamond grills in his mouth. He was truly ratchet but sexy. His eyes holding amusement. I blushed at him but remembered last night.

Ivory stripped the covers off my body and felt nothing but coldness in my body and heart right now

"No i changed my mind. I don't want to go" I said with attitude. I thought he was my knight in shining armor but he was just another dope boy heartbreaker liar and fake!

"Man what we talk about last night?" He sat down at the bed and I scooted far as I could away from him

"We didn't talk about nothing since you never called me back"

"I was handling something ma"

"Ivory your lying. Look you can't just leave. Do you notice my hair? I took it out last night" yup I was that pissed I dramatically took out my hair, stripped those stupid nail off too.

"I noticed it Amira. I notice everything about you. I mean if you like wild African hair then it's cool. If fighting not you then that's cool too. But I took time out of my busy day for you and I want you rocking by a nigga side for a few. Even if it's not boxing"

"Oh my god! Nothing I said registered"

"Yo you crazy as shit Amira. I said I noticed your hair out and I want to spend time with you" he disputed

"But you ignored what really matters! You didn't call me back or nothing! You should've told me you was handling something instead of making it like I'm annoying" I pouted getting teary eyed

"What the fuck? You really crying?" He shook his head and put my head in his chest

"I'm just so mad at everyone" I let my tears fall freely

"My mom always gone chasing her high. Then I have to handle everything on my own. My siblings away for the summer but when they come back I have to make sure we straight and it's hard sometimes. I don't have no big support system or help. Then I seen my kitten dead in the street last night. Plus everyone close to me just don't treat me like I do them"

"Man don't cry Amira. You going be blessed foreal. Shit going change with me in your life. Believe that. I'm not perfect and I'm not going be this Prince Charming ass Nigga. I can only be me"

"So can we go to Blue Moon now? I don't want to box on a empty stomach" I smiled. Ivory kissed my lips and I kissed him back. Ivory made me hot and come alive. I felt throbbing between my legs inhaling his cologne

"Can I taste it?" He whispered kissing my collar bone

"Nooo it's too soon" I giggled at him and he pushed my underwear to the side

"Nah not it's not. I'm sorry I wasn't there when you called me last night. Let me make it up to you" locking eyes with Ivory put me in this strong wanting that scared me. I felt myself laying on my back ready yet terrified at the same time.

"I'm not like those girls your used too. My body is my temple and I cherish it. Plus you can't use sexual pleasure to pacify me. I want a real genuine sorry" I stood up quick not even looking at him.

Ivory had me wanting to hand him my V card without second thought. It was like he was fire and I was gasoline.

"I respect that" he surrendered