Beaten, Bruised, and Kissed isn't dead

Hey, everyone!

So first of all, I'm not dead. Second of all, neither is this book. I'll explain what I mean by this in a minute.

I'm sorry that I kind of went MIA for almost 2 years (around that). The truth is that I kind of grew out of the whole werewolf phase that I was in. I not only wrote werewolf fiction but I read a shit ton of it as well; I'm talking a total of over 100 werewolf books on Wattpad. I was kind of obsessed.

This all started when I was 15 during my freshman year in high school. I'm 18 now and just starting my senior year. I've actually picked the colleges that I'm applying to. That's how much I've matured as a person since this began, but back to my original point.

I loved writing "Abused, Mute, and Human (AMH)." It was so fun and rewarding and it taught me the importance of meeting deadlines and responsibility and to have pride in your work. It was such a huge learning experience for me so I thought, naturally, that continuing this momentum with a spin-off would be doable and just as rewarding, but I was partially mistaken.

I kind of lost my passion for writing this type of genre. I wanted to move on and explore different genres and to continue my passion for writing and performing spoken word poetry which I have been doing for the better part of 3 and a half years now. It's so exhilarating and I highly recommend doing it if writing poetry is your passion. Anyway, I just didn't want to write "Beaten, Bruised, and Kissed" anymore because I had felt like I grew out of it and I just didn't enjoy writing it anymore. I honestly thought that I would never go on Wattpad again.

Until one day I did. I looked through my notifications and read a lot of your comments. It was a wonderful blast from the past.

You're probably wondering "why should I care? I just want 'Beaten, Bruised, and Kissed (BBK)' to continue." Trust me, I'm about to get there.

I have spent the last two days re-reading AMH and BBK. While I was reading it, I would click on a paragraph and read every comment. I honestly had no idea you guys cared so much. After I finished them, I actually missed the feeling of writing these stories and the rush of finishing a new chapter and waiting for the readers' reactions. I missed having a consistent uploading schedule. I missed writing these stories. Don't get me wrong, I feel like a lot has changed and I'm not going back to being obsessed with werewolves and my writing style has maybe changed and matured, but the plot and characters will still be the same. That's what matters right?

Nothing is definite so I cannot give you a date for when the next chapter will be up but I've already started writing chapter 10 so it will probably be soon.

Final thing, I will be editing AMH for grammar mistakes and spelling errors, but I do not plan on fixing the many plot holes right now.

Also sidenote I'm going to periscope now! Come watch me write this story in real time by following RachelFine_

Thanks for waiting so long and staying loyal. I already have 500 words started for Chapter 10 so get excited!

(P.S. The disease is still affecting me every day but I'm alive and it is not terminal.)

-Rachel