Chapter 8

I would like to dedicate this chapter to
Buttakupu because she has shown so much support to my book and I would like to thank her for that💕
*
And just as fast I saw Damon, he left before my eyes. I was just standing there by the alley way, still all gruffed up by that guy who attacked me.

"You'll see one day".

His words kept running through my head as I walked the rest of the way home. How can Damon know about my father? Nobody knows of my father. If they do, they either work for him, or they are probably dead already.

But Damon, he's different.

He like a mystery to me. It's like he reals me in, but before I even get a little bit of information, he lets me go.
Obviously he's hiding something that nobody should know about.

Then it hit me.

Damon must be working with my father. Wait, but that doesn't make any sense. If he were working with my father, he would have captured me already. Plus, he didn't like me when we first met.

I surely liked him when I first me- hold up! I do NOT like him!

Psh, like anyone is gonna believe that.

Oh shut up, nobody was asking you, brain.

You didn't have to, because I am you, stupid.

I roll my eyes at myself, realizing that I'm arguing with myself. As I continue to walk home, I think to call my mom about what happened. I grab my phone from my pocket and look down at it to see it's cracked. I gasp, not noticing it before and bring it closer to my face to inspect it.

It had been scuffed up on the two bottom edges and a few scratches on the screen. And a crack going diagonally across my screen.

"Mother fucker.." I mumble to myself as I see my house in view. This mofo made me crack my screen. This was a new phone for the love of Jesus! I roll my eyes while going up the steps to my home.

Too late to call her now..

Ad I go to bring the house key to the key hole, my mom opens the door with a worried look on her face.

"Oh my God Jasmine what happened?! Are you okay?!" She dragged me in while inspecting me for injuries. She then looked me in the eye, and I gave her a knowing look. Her face then went from worry to angry.

"That's it. That is it! He can't NOT keep torturing us like this!" My mom was now pacing around the living room.

"He doesn't know where we live, but we need to keep it on the low for now." My mom stops her pacing and looks at me with a promising look.

"We need a plan."

*
*
Chapter 8 is doneeeeeeeee! I honestly love writing this story. I just get so excited that people are actually loving the story.

If you liked this chapter, you can leave a 🌟

Questions:
How does Damon know about her father?!

What are they gonna do about her father?!

Until then...

Lei-Bear💕