Fighting a God

We were on a mounty Rocky area look at a glowing Pyramid.

Me: Is that it.

Rias: Yes,but it seems the seal won't last long.

Sona: It sure won't.

Few hours ago~

Azazel: It's good that Ajuka transported Loki out of our hair, he'll only have a day to be restrained for about a day and when he gets out he'll be pissed.

Rias: One day that's it.

Azazel: Yup, and when that happens we're not going to have any choice to fight him head on. Won't be easy either.

Rias: Because of the devil king class members elected to attack Loki outright, it could result in another large-scale war which wouldn't be good for anybody, it's far to risky.

Azazel: Plus it would play into Loki's hand, he wants to bring about the Ragnarok and the Chaos Bridage wants pandemonium. A war like that would further all of their goals it'd be the beginning of the end kiddos, nothing would survive.

Akeno: If Loki gets out before Mjolnir arrives-

Me: We're screwed

Rias: Seems that way. We need to talk to my brother.

Rias POV:

I go and explain my plan to my brother.

SirZech: So you to act as a diversion for Loki.

Ajuka: I hope you can under I can only teleport about twelve people at once, that's not much and even with some rest I'll be able to send one or two later. You won't have reinforcements.

Rias: Yes I'm well aware of the danger involved

Serafall: That's really sweet but don't think you're the only volunteer.

The doors open and I see Sona with Tsubaki and Sanji.

Serafall: Right Sona?

Rias: Your going?

Sona: The three of us would like to offer our services as well if that's alright.

Serafall: I tried to talk her out of it but she wouldn't listen, then again this whole mess with Loki is kinda our fault to begin with. So our sister's being assigned to clean up the mess shouldn't get much objection. We won't play favorites either.

Azazel: It's not like there's time to object anyway, that said there's two people we know already decided on.

Rias: You have?

Michael: Yes, the first one

Rias: Irina?

Michael: I have no doubt she will be an asset to you in this endeavor.

Irina: As you wish.

Rossweisse: I will be in attendance as well for Asgard.

SirZech: Since we all seem to be in agreement prepare yourselves to depart shortly by as much time as you possibly can.

We all went outside on a magic circle with everyone except Gasper and Asia.

Rias: I'm sorry that we can't bring you along with us, it's just to dangerous. You'll be safer here with the defense board.

Asia: Oh of course. Listen Issei please be careful and come back safe okay.

Issei: Hey don't worry about me, you just focus on having fun with the others Devil's cool.