Chapter 2. - Rotten

Warrior.

Watch me.
I will go to my own Sun.
And if I am burned by its fire,
I will fly on scorched wings.

----------

I WAS RUNNING around the streets of the Isle, causing trouble with my allies. They were the daughter of Maleficent, Mal, the son of Jafar, Jay, the daughter of the Evil Queen, Evie, and the son of Cruella de Vil, Carlos. 

The five of us were the most feared kids on the Isle, though Ursula's daughter, Uma, might disagree. Either way, everyone, even Uma, knew that this was our hood and no one messed with us. We relished in the fearful looks we received when we passed by.  

Mal was the leader of the group, she knew how to keep our territory to ourselves best. She was a true leader at heart. Carlos was the brains and there was little he couldn't do with a computer, even without wifi. He had beaten down camera's placed everywhere in our territory to keep an eye out. Where Carlos was the brain, Jay was the brawn, he was the muscle of the group, the protector. He was also a master thief, he was the one to steal the old camera's in the first place.

Evie was our very own beauty, she could charm any man, or woman, and make them do her bidding. Never underestimate a pretty face. And I, I was the beast to Evie's beauty. I was, after all, the daughter of the God of the Dead and everyone knew that. Everyone saw me as a monster, a beast who took their loved ones away. I was easy to blame, especially since my father never came out in public. But in our group I wasn't just a beast, I was the enforcer. Anyone dared to question Mal, me and Jay would take care of it. 

The five of us were running around causing our daily dose of trouble. Mal was spraying paint on a wall. The painting read 'Long Live Evil'. When she was done, she turned around with a smirk on her face.

'They say I'm trouble

They say I'm bad

They say I'm evil

And that makes me glad'

She jumped down from the crate she was standing on and pushed some people out of her way with an evil laugh. Jay then jumped down from a roof and went down a ladder.

'A dirty no good

Down to the bone

Your worst nightmare

Can't take me home'

Next up came Evie, who walked on a table where people were eating and gave some boy a flirty smile.

'So, I got some mischief

In my blood

Can you blame me?

I never got no love'

Then there was me, I wore a devilish smile on my face while walking into a shack, scaring many away. I jumped on a table with jewellery and grabbed a necklace before jumping down and putting the necklace on and flipping my hair over my shoulder with a smirk.

'So, I'm just a bad kid?

No. I'm the worst

Yeah, don't deny it

Or you'll get cursed!'

Lastly, Carlos came out of a window and stole a rag and an apple. He took a bite out of the apple before throwing it away.

'They think I'm callous

A lowlife hood

I feel so useless