S I X

Jada Dollas;
I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off and me cuddling in zo's chest .

"Bro turn that shit off ." He says high key mad , I told his high yellow ass , I was getting up early .

"Don't be mad at me I told you . " I tell him and he hits me with a pillow and I get out of his bed go to my restroom and change into my practice uniform .

"You wanna be a good boyfriend and drop me off at practice ." I smile at him and he sits up in his bed and puts on a shirt and slides on his slides and grabs his keys and we head out to the parking lot .

"Y'all look at him taking me to practice what a good boyfriend ." I say putting him on Snapchat and he flicks me off and I laugh And flip the camera to me .

"He's not a morning person ." I smile at my camera and end the video and we get in his truck and I turn on my favorite song by my dad .

"Early in the morning and she's all alone Ima take my time do how she want just to set the mood girl I brought some Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay."I sing and Zo just stares at me as we're at the stop light .

"Did you thank the Lord for another day ? No you didn't with yo heathen ass ." He says and I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder and Snapchat him off guard .

"Babe ." I say and he looks down at me and then at the camera and flicks me off .

"You goin stop flicking me off Lonzo ." I say and he doesn't again and i bite him .

"Chill ." He says and I laugh .

"What time you get out of practice ?" He asks me .

"12pm , don't be late ." I laugh as I get out the car .

"Shut up ." He laughs .

"Bye babe ." I say as I get my bag out his truck .

"Bye baby ." He says and drives off .

As I walk in the gym , I see Kc and Jordin .

"Aww look at you and Zo being goals and shit ." Jordin says as I put my bag down .

"Shut up ." I laugh and put on my basketball shoes and coach comes in .

"Today we're scrimmaging and this will tell me who's starting tomorrow ." Coach close says .

"So let me have Jada , Kc , Jordin , Kelli , and Monique , on one team ." Coach says and we flip our practice jerseys to white .

"This the dream team right here ." Monique says as we all high five each other .

"Baby j you playing point ?" Jordin asks me .

"Yeah ." I smile and coach puts the other team together .

"And to make this game feel real the boys team will be joining us so y'all have 5 minutes to chat ." She says and walks away and I talk to the girls until We see the boys team walk in .

"Oh Jada there go yo nigga ." Kc says and I laugh and I see Zo talking to his friends .

"Am I tripping or is micheala staring at your nigga like some gushers ." Kelli says .

"Is ! She staring at him like she want his fruit roll up all in her mouth ." Jordin says and I laugh .

"Yo nigga coming ." Kc says and I turn around and see Zo behind me .

"Hey Zo ." Micheala says .

"Hey girl ." I smile and turn back to zo .

"You make me laugh ." He says and I laugh at him .

"Alright Jada's team and Micheala team on the court ." Coach close says .

"Good luck babe ." He smiles and kisses my cheek and we walk out on the court .

"Who doing jump ball ?" I ask .

"Kelli tall ass ." Jordin says and Kelli goes and does jump ball .

As of right now I got the ball and I'm coming down the court .

"Swing ." I call out and Kelli swings to the middle and I pass her the ball and she puts it in the basket and we head back down to the court .

As of right now it's 16 - 15 and we winning .

"Lets go jd ." I hear tj call and I laugh and we do jump ball again .

"Kelli ." I say and pass her the ball and get open and go to the 3 point line .

"Jada ." Kc says and passes me the ball and I shoot a 3 and it goes in with no hesitation .

"Good job girls ." I say as we walk off the court that's 1 dub under our belts .

As of right now we're getting our jerseys and bags .

"Jada what number do you wanna be your choices are 1-5 ." Coach close tells me .

"I'll be number 2 ." I smile and she hands me my uniform , my sweat suit , and my bag and I head to the locker room and hang my stuff up in my little cubbie .

"Bye ladies ." I smile grabbing my bag .

"Bye J mula ." Kc says and I laugh and walk outside and see Zo in his car talking to micheala .

"Hey babe ." He says as I get in the car and i throw my bag in the backseat and wait until he stops talking to this hoe .

"Bye Zo. " she smiles and walks away from the car and he rolls up his window .

"What's wrong with you ?" He asks me .

"Nothing ." I say .

"What do you wanna go eat ?" He asks me .

"It don't matter ." I tell him as I scroll through Twitter on my phone .

"So we goin have this attitude all night or what ?" He asks me .

"I don't have an attitude ." I tell him .

"I just asked a simple question ." He says .

"I don't have an attitude ." I say .

"I just asked a simple question , what do you want to eat it's not that hard ." He says .

"Fine I want I hop ." I tell him and he backs out of the parking lot and we head to ihop .

"So what we're you and micheala talking about ?" I ask him .

"Nothing important ." He says.

"Oh okay . " I say and eat my strawberries .

"Somebody jealous ." He smirks .

"The bitch cute but the bitch ain't me so I'm not tripping ." I tell him .

"You funny ." He says and I laugh and our food comes out .

As we get back to our apartment , we go to my apartment and I got to my room and take a shower and I come out and see Lonzo in my bed .

"Move over ." I say and lay in bed with him .

"Is this your real hair ?" He asks me .

"Yes boy ." I laugh .

"Are you sure cause I don't wanna yank on it and it falls out ." He says and I punch him .

"This is my real African American hair ." I tell him .

"Mhmm we goin find out the truth one day ." He says and I laugh , I hate him .

|| Thoughts  5 votes × 5 comments for next chapter.
Zoe ||