Chapter 13: Araneae

Kyoya's POV:

----The next day----

"I'm really sad, and I need to go away for a while, but I AM coming back, so don't get too crazy okay? I love you guys, so much. I'm going to miss you, I really am. But, no matter how long I will be gone, not one day will go by where you guys don't cross my mind. You gave me friendship, happiness, and so much more. RIght now, I'm just coping with issues I refused to before. I love you all.

-Odia Soliz." Haruhi finished reading her letter.

"When do you think she'll be back?" Honey asked sadly.

"I- I don't know." Mori said as we stared at the pictures.

"One day." I said quietly.

~~~~~months later~~~~~

I was now on my way home. I sighed as I closed my eyes, and though of Odia. It's been months, and we all lost hope that she'll come back. Nekozawa-senpai said he was going to pay her debt if she didn't come back within a few more weeks now. We all have no idea where she's been. She only writes once a month, only telling us that shes okay. I missed her as much as the rest of the host club is. It's just unfortunate we all let ourselves loose her altogether. 

I look back, questioning why I let her leave. Why I didn't man up and accept my feelings... if I knew them. Right now, I want nothing more than to hear her voice, hear her curse words, see her smile, kiss her lips...

I looked out the window to see a girl dressed in black Mary Janes, over the knee maroon stockings, and a plain black dress that had tank top sleeves, and a maroon belt as the hem went to just above the sockings. She had the most beautiful face I had missed so much, sleeping on a bench. The only thing different were her now rectanular glasses. It can't be her.

Odia's POV: A bit before

I stepped off the bus, home again. I gave a small smile. I was kind of nervous to go back to school after such a long time away. I walked until I reached a comftorble looking bench, set my things down, and laid down. I fell asleep with thoughts of Kyoya, just like every night before.

Kyoya.

I was happier now to say the least. I Stoll miss my brother of course, but I made ammends with all my other issues. Yet I always found myself being haunted by the family I left behind.

Kyoya haunted me the most while I was gone. I felt as if I was going insane with the way I could see his smile when I closed my eyes, felt his kiss when I touched my lips, taste spearmint each time he crossed my mind. I sighed as I snuggled deeper into my new home. How did I get so attached to such a cold heart?

I was abruptly woken up by a weird feeling of being watched. I snapped my head up, and my head collided with someone else's head.

"Ow, who the hell-" I stopped as I looked into the eyes of the ghost himself, "K-Kyoya?" I asked as I rubbed my head.

"O-Odia? It is you!" He exclaimed as he leaned in and-

"Bitch, wake up." I heard a burly voice as I woke up from my dream, hating myself.

I turned to see a tough looking man that I knew, "Who the hell are you calling a bitch?" I snapped, and he scoffed.

"The little girl who is taking up my bench." He retorted and I laughed.

"Now, now is that how you treat a princess, Tsuko?" I asked, and he looked confused.

"What the fuck are you-"

"Araneae(Ah·ra·neh·ae)." I said, and he got down in his knees.

"Your highness I-"

"Shut up, and leave, now." I demanded as he squirmed away, another idiot insect.

I sighed as I snuggled back into my bench, and fell asleep.

~~~~Next Day~~~~

I got to school early to change, and decided to wait in the host club room. I had nothing to do, considering I finished all my work up to half of the year.

I sighed, and accidentally fell asleep on a couch no one really bothered to use often.

I was woken up by the door being slammed open, and I made a sound as I hit the ground in shock. My head popped up, and the host club was staring at me.

"H-Hey guys." I said, and Honey tackled me with a hug.

"Odia!" He yelled while everyone was still with shock.

I stood back up with Honey on my hip, "Princess Araneae?!" I heard a familiar voice, and turned to see.

"Kasanoda?!" I asked in shock as he stared at me with a large blush on his face.

"Wait... why did he call you Princess Araneae?" Honey asked, and I tensed.

"Oh no." I said quietly.

I guess it's time they know who I am.