Chapter 3: Family Reunion

As the golden morning rays shined into your room waking you from your slumber, you got up and immediately grabbed your towel and went to the bathroom to freshen up, phasing through the door you made a B line to the toilet to relieve the unessasary waste in your body. After finishing your bidness you walked to the sink and began brushing your teeth, finally undressing and stepping into the bathroom.

Steping out of the shower, you began to dry yourself off, but stopped when you heard the door open, you turned only to see a blushing Wally in the door way, letting out a manly shout (HA!), oh who are you kidding you screamed like a woman who just had the best night with the guy who she been after for a while if you know what i mean, you covered yourself as best you could.

"WALLY! GET OUT!" You shouted blushing furiously, this snapped him out of his daze and he immediately closed the door.

A quick "Sorry!" Was heard behind the door followed be a the sound of someone running back to their room. You stood their for a while shocked then quickly dried off and ran to your room after telling Wally the bathroom was clear, you put on your civilian clothers and went to the make breakfast, today you were planning to carry Wally to see his family, humming while cooking to past the time, mostly to take your mind off of what happened earlier. You lived in a two roomed house in Palo Alto, you moved in after Wally dissappeaered. Now based on why the reason for this was because shut up.....just kidding it was because the institute you used to go to school was way closer and you were worried about Artemis, now based on why it had two rooms, it was the only one you could find that did not have that much problems, or in other word the only one you could afford and you were not going to Bruce for money. Your an independent male who could survive on his own, sounded dumb..... but....just trust me ok.

Finally plating the food you heard the footsteps of wally, looking up with a smile and a good morning in your throat you immediately snapped it shut after seeing what he had on

Finally plating the food you heard the footsteps of wally, looking up with a smile and a good morning in your throat you immediately snapped it shut after seeing what he had on. There standing infront of you was a semi wet Wally with just a towel wrapped around his waist, 'oh faith why must you torment me so' you thought but shook your head getting rid of the thought "Wally! Go put clothers on" you shouted a furious blush on your face.