C H A P T E R 15

C H A P T E R
F I F T E E N

Ahmad carried a sleeping Marquette in his arms as they walked up to Cali's front door. Unlocking the door she let them step in first as he walked up the stairs to put him in his room.

Laying him down in his bed, he took off his clothes along with his shoes throwing them in the hamper in his room then walked over to his drawer pulling out his bed clothes.

Once he dressed him without waking him up, he kissed his forehead tucking him in then stepped out being sure to turn on his night light so he wouldn't wake up crying.

Walking into Cali's room he saw her sitting at her vanity removing her make-up, "I'm finna head on out to this dinner." He told her adjusting his pants.

Sitting her make-up wipe down, she looked over at him. "Who is she to you?" She simply asked him.

"I told you she ain't nobody, will you just drop this shit.. damn,"

"If she's nobody then how did you know her name? And why tha fuck were you guys giving each other the I love you still eyes..you must think I'm one of these dumb bitches, giving me this simple ass lie like I don't what tha fuck is going on .. fuck you Ahmad, just when I thought you were different, then had the nerve to have the bitch at my job!? You low as fuck for that, now I look stupid.."

Frowning in disgust he scoffed, "More like I wanna choke tha fuck out of you eyes, Ion love that bitch and I ain't never said I thought you was one of these dumb bitches, I said the bitch ain't nobody cause she ain't, she a non-muthafuckin' factor and I wish you would shut tha fuck up and drop the shit!" He spat with venom in his voice. "And I am different, ain't no nigga out here like me so let's get this shit straight right now, you really getting mad over nothing so all the this hooting and hollering you doing is a waste of time."

"No I won't shut tha fuck up, but I know what you can do .. which is get the fuck out my house. You not finna play me like I'm some fool .. I sat there seen this shit with my eyes, its something there between you guys, I'm not stupid."

Rolling his eyes, he grabbed his keys and his bag leaving out her room. "Fuck this back and forth shit man, this is bullshit." Slamming the door behind him he jogged down her stairs irritated and pissed off.

He had no clue Chanel was gon' be there and yeah when he did see her he was lost for words but his first reaction was to cuss her ass out and choke the life out of her but he didn't he simply took Marquette to the back, but in Cali head she assumed something was up.

Chanel never clarified how they knew each other so she assumed she must've been a bitch he was fucking on the side and he just so happened to run into her since he was lying about who she was.

Cali just didn't want to be that female who ignored the signs and got played. She saw how Chanel looked at him and she didn't like it .. and for him not to admit what she was to him hurt her because she thought they were all being honest to each other.

When he reached her door he stood there for a second, debating on really leaving or going back to make shit right.

This was really their first argument and Ahmad honestly didn't like how he was feeling knowing she had an issue with him, he was used to the Cali loving on him and treating him like a king .. her yelling and telling him to get out had him feeling some type of way.