Chapter 29

Third Person P.O.V

(Y/N) standing in the darkness soon felt the presence of someone grim. Hades appeared out of nowhere.

''Greetings my dear, (Y/N).'' Then there silhouettes of darkness started wrapping around (Y/N).

''Judging from the condition of our body, you've journeyed quite a bit, haven't you?'' (Y/N) flinched.

While swiftly walking towards in the forest, he finally arrived in the middle of the forest where a massive marking carved in the ground was revealed.

Hades walked up to the the center of the marking and sat down. His troops then approached him quickly with two of his Seven Kin of Purgatory, Kain Hikaru and Rustyrose.

''Master!'' they called out and he turned around to look at them. ''We can't have you doing the ritual right now!'' Hikaru said.

''I agree with Hikaru on this one, Master Hades. We don't doubt you on your capability, but with (Y/N)'s current body, I don't think his body will last longer than an hour.'' Their statement made him reconsider his actions.

''Well, I can't really argue with that. But then again, time is of the essence.'' He said calmly without batting an eye with the faced consequences.

''There has been a change of plans. We don't want them getting ahead of us, do we?'' Hades said smirking.

''We understand. But, we must warn you that his body's current condition is in no state of absorbing the shock of the ritual. Let alone engaging it right now.'' He pleadingly told Hades.

''We can't afford to lose you now, Master Hades.'' he added. Hades stood up and stared at him grimly making him shake in fear.

Hades kept his smirk. ''Not on my watch.'' the two then stared at each other and looked back at Hades to only give a nod as a response.

''We'll have it up by a couple of more minutes.'' they said as they proceeded to complete the runes in the marking.

''Good.'' He said grinning. Hades then felt a tug coming from his body. ''Well well, what do we have here?'' Hades asked as the muscles of his body started shaking involuntarily as oppose to his actions

''Is this your last resort? 'Cuz if it is, it's not doing so much.'' as Hades brought both of his palm together and the symbols on the ground started lighting up.

''Pity you that you're so weak, (Y/N).'' as he laughed wickedly. (Y/N) who had little to no control of his body had no choice, but to give in.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I'm tired. I most probably can't count how much I have to remind myself the regret of not taking things into my own hands. The fact that I let myself be persuaded by the others and affect my decisions is what I hate about myself.

Because of me.

Because of me.

IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU.

Those words kept ringing in my head like a broken recorder. All these thoughts of what ifs and things that I should've done instead of this and that.

My mind is in a total chaos. All I could do is crouch down, lay my head unto my knees and have the same phrase repeat and repeat of how disappointing I am.

I could only watch and see what Hades would do with my body. If I could turn back time and stood in the way of Hades' actions, I could have prevented Master Makarov from getting hurt.

If there is a supreme being above, He would know how much..HOW MUCH I tried to resist and tried my best to break this chains that I have connect me with Master Hades.

Despite all this, what I really hate the most is myself. I'm so weak. Most of the time, I can't stand up for myself.

'Most of the time'? I wonder if it really is 'Most of the time'. I'm at a lost as to what I should do. I feel like any moment right now would the end for me.

But, isn't that the best choice right now? If I die right now, wouldn't Hades disappear? My thoughts were scattered, but soon were disrupted by Hades' presence.

''You know, I thought that it was so obvious that we are one. Your body? My body. Your thoughts? Are my thoughts.'' as I only listened to him and his laugh.

''Don't worry. I won't let you die.'' as he paused then grinned after. ''Yet.'' and continued to chuckle.

His eerie laugh continued for awhile, and stopped. He stared at me intently keeping the grin in his face.

''Your sufferings will soon end after you do my bidding.'' 

___________________________________________________________________

I will have to stop here for now. I will also make an announcement that the story will have added chapters. So I could make up for my absence. For now, I will read the whole story again to keep up as I've forgotten some important things in the story line.

Thank you for reading!

Give this chapter a vote and follow me if you haven't!

Happy Reading!

- Junho