Chapter 28

Dedicate to PatriceStreety

Sexual content, you have been warned!

Sam's P.O.V.

Whole breakfast, I was trying to make Dušica tell me where is she taking me but she would just tell it's secret and keep eating. Ugh it becomes annoying!

When we finished eating she got up and gave me her hand which I gladly took. She lead me to elevator and it was empty. I swear it's like this elevator love us and it always makes sure to be empty for us two.

"Come on babe, tell me where are you taking me" I whinnied and pouted.

"It won't be surprise then" she said and leaned forward to kiss me but I stopped her by putting my hand on her mouth.

"No, no kissing then" I said and crossed my arms.

She groaned but didn't try anything else. Shit, I was hoping she will tell me! I groaned and she smiled deviously.

We walked into room and I jumped on bed. I still wanted to sleep but I guess that was not what she planned.

"Babe, get up we should go" she said and I literally could hear smile she has on her face right now.

I shook my head like little kids do when they don't want to do something their parents say them.

She giggled and suddenly I felt weight on my back. I smiled and buried my face even more into pillow.

"I am going to call you pillow princes from now on" she whispered at my ear and I got chills of her hot breath all over my body.

"I like it" I said with smile and she bit my ear and pulled it out.

"I'm glad" she put her hands under my shirt and I thought I am going to have heart attack if she go any up with them.

But instead of doing that, she started tickling me and I laughed like crazy.

"S-stop!" I managed to scream while trying to catch my breath.

"Oh no" she said and I was doing everything to make her stop but there was no chance for me.

"W-What d-do you waaant!?"

She was enjoying this! She was laughing like crazy as well and I don't know how we were still alive, to be honest.

"I want you to got up" she finally said and stopped tickling me.

"No" I said sternly and she stared tickling me again.

"Fineee!" I screamed and she got up from me and chuckle.

"That was so fun" she said and I glared at her.

"It was so not fun" I corrected her and she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Let's get ready"

"But babe, seriously where are we going now? It's only 11!" I whinnied and she smiled widely.