49

Dillon POV

I watched as the TV illuminated off her face. She has great facial features, but the frown on her face took away from them.

It always seems like shes angry at me and usually I have no idea what I did.

I tapped my foot on the carpet.

"Why are you upset at me?"

Should I have asked that? I saw her roll her eyes. Fuck.  Maybe if she told me why she was mad then I could fix it.

"Its nothing." She said with pursed lips.

"Oh my god Caitlin." I groaned rubbing my hand against my face.

She looked up startled as if she wasn't expecting me to get frustrated.

"I said its nothing!" She huffed.

"Clearly it's something if you're rolling your fucking eyes at me and making that face. What am I suppose to think, you're happy?!" I started to raise my voice.

"Shut up or you're going to wake Michelle." Was all she said.

"I fucking swear..." I said under my breath.

"Swear what?!" She turned to me.

"You just don't get it." I said.

"Don't get it?!" She retorted. "Clearly I get that you and that girl were just having the time of your life as you came home at almost 10 o'clock at night!"

"Wow." I shook my head slowly.

"I really thought you were different from other girls Cait, but I guess you're not. I went somewhere with Joanna and you automatically think we were fucking or something?!"

"Wow that was amazing Dillon! I didn't know you were so skilled." She mocked Joanna.

"So that's how you think of me? Some guy who just fucks every girl in his path?" I got off the couch, almost hurt at how Cait was reacting.

She didn't reply back to me.

I walked to the front door, slamming it closed as I went to my car. I knew she was babysitting tonight so I kept the painting of her in my car so I could give it to her before she went back home.

I spent weeks on the painting, gave in hard work just to make it as perfect as she was. I needed a girls feedback so I asked Joanna to come see it and when her reaction was good, I knew Cait would love it.

I yanked open the front door, pulled out the painting and went back inside, I was fuming and hurt, but calm.

Cait looked up as she saw me.

"Here. I guess I'm an asshole for trying to make you happy." I threw the painting at her feet and went upstairs to my bedroom.

Cait POV

I slowly picked up the frame and as I saw the beautiful bright colors, I started crying. I was already near tears while we were arguing and this just triggered it even more.

The painting was absolutely gorgeous.

A flashback came into my head on that day of school when Dillon was the new student. He got in front the class and told everyone where he use to go and what type of music he liked and that he liked to draw.