Valentino

"Get out right now before I kill you."

"Alex we can't leave him here," Santiago tells him, only making Alex pissed at him too now.

"Val, go." He looks at me with so much rage and disgust. He should be disgusted; I fucking drugged the girl he loves. I'm disgusted in myself.

"What am I gonna-"

"I don't care! Go!"

I can't even look at him anymore. I can't look at Santiago or Yasmin or Amelia's limbless body beside me as she watches Alex with the same amount of anger he's throwing at me.

There's no way I can win this. What the fuck have I done? As soon as I'm out the car, it speeds off away from me. I stare down the dark street for a moment, my vision blurry from the shit I've taken tonight. Can't even remember what it was.

"Dude looks totally out of it," someone says as people walk past me and the person they're with snickers.

I'm about to let them away with it, as I never really give into the little things people whisper about me, but not tonight.

"Fuck off, fatass."

They both stop laughing immediately, their glares locked on me. "What was that, cokehead?" I can't tell which one said it – it looks like both of their lips are moving.

I walk closer to them, squinting my eyes to work out where exactly they are so I know where to hit, and trying to figure out which one to hit.

"You're a fucking freak," one says, probably wondering why i'm staring at them like they're a pile of yummy meat.

"You're fuckin' meat."

The larger one gets hella fuckin' offended by this, his chubby face going as straight as it can get. Something hits me in the gut, winding me. Only when i'm then struck in the face I realise it's the guy hitting me.

Standing my ground, I hold up my hands to block their punches but my weak body doesn't last long and soon I give in, falling to the cold, hard ground.

"Ouch!" One of the dudes yells out, then another does. Am I hitting them? I feel like i'm just lying like a useless bit of bread but I must be hitting them.

"What are ya doin' with ya life?"

My lips curve into a smile from the sound of her voice, and I open my eyes to see her bare legs in vans and a short skirt. "Did I get them?"

"No, you're a pussy. I did." She takes my arm and pulls me up until I'm on my feet again.

"You're my hero, Montana."

"Don't expect it to be a normal thing for me to save your ass. Why are you out here getting into fights anyway?"

My smile falls when I remember what happened. "I did something bad."

"We all do bad shit, what's new?"

"But it was really bad."

"What, Val?"

"Gave Amelia a roll."

Montana shakes her head. "Guessing you're not Alex's favourite person right now?"