Chapter |9|

It's the first Lauren pov littt
Lauren's point of view:

Lately Y/n and I have been different with each other ever since I had kissed her that one night, I know the way I did it was cliché, climbing up her balcony, bringing her a movie and chocolates.. but Y/n thinks clichés are romantic and funny so we good.

Y/n and Dinah have been really close lately, I know they aren't a thing but I honestly don't like how close Dinah is with her.. I don't like how she looks at my girl.

We aren't a thing I know but I still don't want Dinah gawking over a girl I like this much.

We usually hang out all the time after school because it's the only time we can actually act like a couple even though we aren't? It's confusing we don't want a label yet but I am kind of thinking I want to tell our group of friends about what is going on between the two of us so that the girls..(mostly Dinah) would back off a little on Y/n.

I've been a little bet moody because we haven't hung out for a while because she's either busy, or she's with the whole group or just Dinah. It's never just her and I.

"Hey Lolo!" I heard the familiar cheerful modulated voice say from behind me making me turn around with a small smile which slowly faded when I realized who was standing next to her, Dinah.

""Hi." I said trying not to show my annoyance.

"The girls are coming they just are waiting in line." She said sitting down next to me kissing me on the cheek, Dinah then sat to the right of her.

"So I was thinking.. my mom is still out of town so maybe do you wanna come over?"

"Today?"

"Yeah, I mean who else would I want to hang out with?"

I don't know maybe Dinah? She seems to be everywhere, what even happened to the Lydia girl she started to like?

"Okay.. I'll come over after school." Is the last thing I said before the rest of the girls joined us at our lunch table.

---

After school I went home before going to Y/n's house just to take a small nap because I had a headache and when I have headaches naps usually help.

I'm on my way to Y/n's house and when I pulled into her driveway I saw Dinahs car.

"Seriously?"I mumbled annoyedgetting out of my car and heading towards the front door, once I reached I knocked and Normani answered the door.

"Hey Laur, Y/n said you were napping and you'd be over soon so she called us over." Mani said fist bumping me.

"I'm glad that it isn't just Y/n and Dinah..I don't trust her alone with my girl... I mean Y/F/N."

Normani looked at me weirdly trying to figure me out, "We're out back in the pool."

I nodded my head following her to the back and when I saw Y/n smiling and laughing with Ally, Dinah and even Camila my heart melted, she's so beautiful.. why did I ever bully her?

"Jauregui! You came!" Y/n said swimming towards the edge of the pool and I looked at her with a small smile.

"I thought it was going to be just us?" Her smile turned to a frown as I walked to where Mani was sitting.

"You don't look too happy, do you wanna talk about it?"

"About what?" I looked at her confused.

"I'm not blind Laur, you are upset that you haven't been getting to spend as much time with Y/F/N as you used to."

A sigh escaped my lips as I looked down at my feet. "Just a little bit, but I do not own her..."

"I know you don't own her but you do want a little time with her and I understand that.. you like her."

It took me a few seconds to realize what she just said and when I did realize I looked up at her wide eyed.

"How did you know?"

"Well, I mean.. when Dinah is around her your whole demeanor changes, you get jealous, you eye them, you don't like it when Dinah kisses Y/n's cheek or anyone in that matter."

"You can't tell the girls... she isn't ready."

"When did this thing even start?"

"Remember when Y/n was mad at me?" Mani nodded her head 'yes.' "Well, I went to her house and climbed up her balcony brought her stuff and I kinda kissed her. It's clichè I know I know, but she had said at the the next day after the bonfire when I was kissing Vives she wanted me to be her girlfriend but I'm a player-"

"Damn right you're a player! Why would you invite her with you if you were gonna be smooching on some other chick?!" She hit my arm.

"Ow! I was stupid and wanted to have fun!"

"You're really stupid Lauren. I'm surprised she is even with you at this point."

"Well that's the thing too.. we aren't dating we haven't even had a label."

"Dude, don't push... go with the flow and I'm telling you don't fuck it up and hurt her." I nodded my head and laid back on the sun chair.

"Hey.." Y/n said to me softly sitting next to me on the chair, I said nothing.

"Lauren, I'm sorry I didn't tell you they were here."

"It's fine, I should be used to it by now shouldn't I?" I said and she looked at me with a confused expression.

"What does that mean?"

"That you have time for everyone else but not me." Looking and walked away from her.

"Why did you come here if you were going to be such a buzz kill?"She said causing me to stop in my tracks.

"Because I thought it was going to be just us Y/n! You're always with the group and we never have time to ourselves, it doesn't help when your becoming really really close with Dinah!" Is the last thing I said before giving Dinah a glare while all of the other girls looked at me like I have lost my mind.

I walked through the gate to the front and when I got in my car I backed out of her driveway then drove away in the direction of my house.

Its not fair what she's doing, she's giving them more attention than me, the girl who actually wants to be with her.. ugh I'm so emotional today what the heck?

I just need to cool off for a little bit that's all...