43 - Out of Seclusion

"Did you hear? Senior Juno is back from a mission. It was said that Theo was actually his little brother!" A disciple gossiped.

"Was he?  How incredible!  Isn't Senior Juno was supposed to be recruited by the Headmaster as a disciple but he declined it saying that he had a master already? " A burly man whose sitting not far away from the previous disciple said in an interrogating tone.

"Ah yes!  Such fate isn't it?! No wonder the headmaster recruited Theo as his disciple.  He had that legendary Blanc bloodline on him. " The latter responded.

"But...  Come to think of it?  Why is Theo isn't surnamed Blanc?" The disciple added.

"Maybe he is the bastar--" The burly guy was about to finish his sentence when a fierce growl was emitted behind him.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BASTARD CHILD?!  YOU ARE THE BASTARD! YOUR MOTHER IS A BASTARD!  YOUR WHOLE CLAN IS A BUNCH OF BASTARDS!!!" A domineering youth roared out.

**he was talking about being a bastard or illegitimate child

"Aaahhhh!!!!  S-senior Theo!! " The disciple trembled and his eyes are widened as if he saw a ghost.

"Senior Theo my ass!  You are clearly older than me!  You are my senior!!! " Theo popped his veins on the forehead upon hearing the latter's illogical speech.

The two disciples who were gossiping earlier even with the other had a bigger stature than Theo are now scared out of their whits.  They're like dogs compared to a lion. 

Who is Theo?  He is a heaven-defying disciple who reached Sainthood at the age of 12. Even his big brother wasn't able to advance to Sainthood till he was 13 which is considered normal for people who have rooted bloodlines like him.

"You Senior brothers really have time to gossip a lot." Theo gave out a sinister smile while cracking his fist.

"Ahh noo..  Junior brother...  We apologize!  We certainly don't mean bastard son..." The burly disciple gawked out.

The moment the 'Bastard Son' came out, Theo's eyes emitted a chilling killing intent.

"Pow!!! "

The other disciple knocked the burly disciple's head causing the other to faint and then he kowtowed.

"I apologize for the rudeness in his stead.  He was dropped a lot when he was a baby causing his brain to be a little immature." The disciple hurriedly added.

Theo let a low growl and looked at the unconscious burly guy then turned to the kowtowing disciple.

"Instead of gossiping others, go cultivate! If its not me that you met and was told by someone with those words,  you might not be breathing by now or if you're lucky enough you might be half-breathing. " Theo said indifferently.

Theo was about to turn his heel and walk away when a shout from afar had rang out.

"Younggg masterrr! " A yellow-robed youth called.

Theo turned his attention towards the yellow-robed youth and stopped.

"What is it? " Theo asked in a rather neutral tone.

"Young master Yulrir is now out of seclusion! " The youth excitedly announced.

The previous cold-looking Theo had magically transformed into a happy-looking Theo.  It was a complete 180-degree change. 

The disciple who was kowtowing earlier picked up his friend and seen the change in Theo's demeanor.  He can't help but fall a bit dumbfounded.

"This demon was threatening our lives out earlier but now he looked like a child who found his favorite toy! " The disciple thought to himself almost coughing blood during the process.