GUIDELINE

RULES

✘ Dissing other readers or their opinions. every reader is entitled to their own opinion and one should respected others viewpoint.

✘ cursing or fighting with one another.

✘ dissing the author. none should bash the author. the person would be muted from the page.

✘ there's a difference between constructive criticism and sending negativity. constructive criticism is welcomed whilst anyone spreading negativity would be muted.

spread love and positivity.

GREETINGS

Welcome to the small fandom of a wattpad novel, 'bound', written by crimsondragin. the books had garnered over a million views on the platform. do continue to share the book.

Leave positive comments in the novel & at the authors page.

Spread some love 

Come back here & post your own theories/hints/clues/thoughts/complains about the novel.

Made for the reader by the readers

INFROMATION

In this fan page book, readers (fans) of Bound, can post their theories, clues, hints, complains, and whatever they want to offer to the public here.

The fan page book was made to help quench our thirst for new updates. Mostly, we the readers want to talks about the novel without bombing Crimson's page with ton of comment notifications every morning. Also, we can complain and rants about here without sounding rude on Crimson's page.

Of course, you can still comment on Crimson's page but do it in small comment & refain from asking for more updates every day. [ You can do this here. :) ] Only fill Crimson's page with positive comments. Spread the love.

Thank you!

♠️

NOTE

If there anything important need to be added here, please do comments and I will try to added it on here. This is collaborated effort from the fans as it is ran by fans. Any suggestions would be appreciated. You can always comment down shay ou would like to see— any polls, contests, or anything that you would want to see.