The choice

*Still Joey's POV*
"Jess... I'm breaking up with you. I can't do it anymore. There's someone else. There's always been someone else.... And I need her."

"Joey what the hell?! Who's the side hoe? "

"Oh. You were" I kinda laugh to myself.

"And how long have you been cheating on 'her' with me huh?!"

"I don't a month now I think"

"Well fine then. Does she know?"

"Yeah Aaron and her ex just busted me ou-. You know what, it has nothing to do with you. We're through! "

I hang up.
Time to get y/n back.

I go up to the door and knock.
No one answers so I do it again.
I text Aaron.
I text y/n.
I throw rocks at the window.

About a hour and a half later, I finally leave.

I'm driving home. Thinking about all the things me and y/n been through.
I think about how we met.

We were at school and some kids we're messing with her. Soon as I started walking over there they left, probably because I was one of the most popular kids in school. Anyways I give her a hand up and helped her with her things. She thanked me and asked me why I did that. I told her because I was human and would do it for anybody. I asked why they were making fun of her. She said it was because she was ugly. She was beautiful! That's when I said,

"Me, you date. At 7. I'll pick you up."
And with that I walk away.

That night we became really close. She told me about her childhood, I told her about mine. We laughed. Her laugh became my favorite thing that night.

*end of flash back*

I soon realize I'm sobbing. I can't see anything. I try wiping them away. But before I could do that all I see are headlights coming my way.

Then everything was black

*Y/n POV*

When we went inside we got everything settled. Then Mark wanted food. We decided to sneak out the back door and walk somewhere close.
We all decided to leave our phones at the house so we could get to know each other more.

*Marks POV*

As we were leaving I told y/n and Aaron we should leave our phones so we could have sometime to get to know each other.
I really just didn't want her to have to deal with Joey. I texted Aaron my plan before so he already knew.

*Aaron's POV*

We got to Taco Bell and ordered and sit down. We were all talking and eating. Then we headed back.
Y/n wanted to watch movies so I turned on Netflix. As were watching Fist Fight I got a call from Charles.

"Hello? Charles quit crying and talk to me! Calm down were on our way!"

"What was that all about?" Y/n asked sitting up.

"We got to get to the hospital, now. I'll explain on the way! "

*in car

I'm so worried. I should of just let him fix things and been a good friend. Instead I kept her and was mean. I just wanted to protect her.

"So will you tell us what happened?" Mark asked looking over at me from the passenger seat.

"Joey got in a car accident" I say keeping my eyes on the road.

"What!?" Y/n says fast

*y/n POV*

"What?!" I asked Aaron.

My heart just broke.

"Is he ok?! Will he make it?! How much damage?! What happened?! "

"Y/n calm down, I don't know. "

We get here and I run inside.

"Joey Birlem please!" By now I'm balling. The boys are inside now.

"Room 420 on floor 2"

I dart to the elevator.

"Thank you" I hear Mark say behind me.

It's stops and I'm running with the boys behind me.

I entered his room and see...

***
Cliffhanger