Introduction

"N-NO" Jay looked at her son desperately wanting to understand what he's trying to say.

"What's wrong baby?" She asked hoping that her 18 year old son would make this easier for her. Louis got out of his mothers grasp and fell to the ground, wailing. He hoped that his mommy will get the idea that he doesn't want to be in this crowded place, which is too loud for his liking.

"Excuse me, ma'am. I think... I think this place is too crowded for his liking" Jay looked up to see a tall man with short brown hair and a bright smile than other people witnessing the scene.

'God, why didn't that cross my mind?' Jay thought and mentally face-palmed. She nodded at the stranger and looked at her baby again.

"Baby do you wanna go out of here?" Jay asked Louis raising her voice above her sons loud wailing. She didn't wait for her son's reaction. She just helped him up.

Louis hid his head in his mommy's shoulder still sobbing. He looked up from where he had his face hidden in Jay's shoulder to the stranger standing there for a second before hiding his face again.

It's more than safe to say that the stranger fell for those blue eyes then and there.

Autistic!Louis

Businessman!Harry

******

So guys let me tell you first, this is my OWN IDEA. There may be any other stories similar to this but I came up with this idea. So don't throw hate. (:

And I do NOT own any of the characters here or any place or anything in this, for that matter. 

WARNINGS : 

-PART 8 - 'Daddy?' IS A PRIVATE CHAPTER.

-As mentioned in description this may contain triggering content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- Harry would be called 'Daddy' by Louis. Not in a kinky way since Louis is clueless to almost everything. So ready your perverted minds for some love with the word 'Daddy'. XD

- Few childhood habits that Louis can't give up.

- Rape (I would put warnings at the start of the rape scene and end of it.)

 - NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Just don't read like first two chapters of this book and say, "I have a friend with autism and he's not like Louis. You're disrespecting people with autism by making it look like Louis has infantilism." I write something for a reason. Every behavior of Louis points out a symptom of Autism. And everyone is different and it's according to their family's behaviors, environment, country, culture, etc. So, if you don't know something well enough, just don't talk.   

  - This is no place to be rude. So if you plan on being rude take your ass outta here, exit is that way.  

If I ever got anything wrong please do tell me in a nice way 'cos NO BEING RUDE. (:

Finally, I love y'all. Happy reading! (: xxx

- Ash