33: tired.

"I don't wanna be myself, it's making me so unwell... I don't wanna be myself, I just wanna be someone else..." Thought these lyrics fit really well with the emotions in this chapter. (Lyrics from Soda by Nothing But Thieves - I've attached the song)

{rushed edit}

Harry decided we should head up to bed, we didn't bother disturbing everyone else's sleep so we simply left them all fast asleep down on the sofa. The television was lightly playing the news as we creeped upstairs to ensure our footsteps wouldn't awaken Anne, Gemma or Jack. We entered Harry's childhood bedroom, the lingering scent of his cologne swirled through the air. Harry's body paced around the room as he put things away and fluffed the duvet and pillows for us, before he halted in front of his chest of drawers. His long fingers grazing the cool surface of the picture of him and I on Christmas morning.

I saw his cheeks lift up slightly as his lips turned upwards, I sauntered over to where he stood, sliding my hands over his shoulders and wrapping them around his neck. My lips placed a firm kiss to his covered shoulder blade, his hands curling around my wrists to hold onto me. I felt his lean body relax as he breathed out a deep sigh.

"They had a summer wedding," he whispered, I frowned at his sudden sentence unsure of what or who he was referring too, up until one of his hands dropped from my wrist around his neck and picked up the photo his eyes were glued too. Anne and Robin. Anne wore this beautiful dress, with absolutely stunning lace details and the whole dress hugged her curvy figure tightly. She had simple make up on and a large white flower clipped into her hair. Robin was in a suit and tie, his tie was a light pink shade, and he looked very handsome. "It was scorching hot that day as well, it was all outdoors but I remember being absolutely roasting," he chuckled with a fond smile. He reached behind it for a photo I hadn't really looked at before. "This is my favourite."

It was a photo of Anne and Harry, he looked down at her with the brightest yet cutest smile I'd ever seen him wear and she wore one that almost mirrored Harry's. They looked absolutely gorgeous together and it immediately brought a smile to my face. Harry looked a little younger than he is now, his thick curls were swiftly upright in a messy quiff that looked windswept, his black tie was skinny and his shirt was crisp and buttoned all the way to the top.

"Look at you," I cooed, my fingers sliding down his shoulders and hooking underneath his armpits so I could wrap them around his torso, leaning my chin against his shoulder. "You look so happy."

"I wish I could always be that happy," he mumbled. I frowned as I moved around him, my arms still clinging to him like I was a koala, he subconsciously wrapped his own arm around my shoulder to keep me to him, like I'd want to separate from him anyway. "Shh," I didn't even get a chance to ask if he was happy right now. "Look at this one," he muttered with a small smile before taking out another photo.

This time it was of just Harry, he was small and on his hand was a huge spider. I cringed and whacked the photo away from me, getting that creepy feeling of bugs all of me as I shuddered. He knew damn well I'd have reacted this way and I knew he did as he began chuckling with a cocky grin over his lips. "You're an ass. Also why on earth did you do that as a child? You're crazy."

"I was a wild child," he pushed one shoulder forward and chuckled.

"Harry?" I asked quietly, he peeked down at me and nodded. "Do I make you happy?"

"Yes," he replied confidently without a single passing second of doubt given.

I breathed out a sigh of relief before asking another question. "Aren't you happy all the time?"

"Is anyone really happy all the time, Luna?" His question began to make me wonder. Is everyone in the world sad? Whether they're sad twenty four seven or just once every week... I hadn't really thought about it I guess. I shrugged to his question. "No, nobody is really happy all the time," he answered before speaking once again. "You make me happy, but, when I'm not with you or something's going on in my life... I don't feel happy — at least not as happy as I'd like to be," he finally replied to my question from earlier. I don't know if I was happy with his answer or not, I mean I was glad to hear that I make him happy, but it pains me to know sometimes he's sad and he doesn't tell me.