6%

Tbh I don't really like this chapter but bc

SERENDIPITY CANT GET OUT OF MY HEAD AND I CANT SLEEP BC OF PARK JIMIN MY BIAS WRECKER

I'm updating

+

"I don't understand him! You guys are bestfriends!"

"Maybe, he's just stressed" Jimin responds.

"Stressed while his song tops all of the music charts?" I question, "I don't think so"

"How about you?" he asks, "Aren't you stressed?"

"Hell nah! I am so fucking satisfied with what's going on right now"

"I think you should leave him"

I whip my head at him with wide eyes.

"Oh, no! I mean, if you are really tired and if he makes you unhappy like this and everything" he explains quickly, waving his hands furiously.

"I can't do that after all we have" I smile sadly, "We will be forever if he never lets go of me"

"You love him a lot, don't you?"

"Very"

+

"Girl, fucking break up already" Jaein gives up, throwing her hands in the air after hearing my story.

"Aren't you like, supposed to be helping me?"

"Yes! But if he's going to treat my bestfriend like shit, you need to kick him out of your life" she says, pointing at me.

"I agree" Taehyung joins, sitting up from his previous lying position on the couch. "Date Jimin instead or it can also be me"

"Guys" I sigh, "I love Yoongi. I just don't know what phase he is in right now"

"Try breaking up then" Jaein clicks her tongue.

"Try?"

"Hoseok and I have broken up for thrice and we always get back together. So, if it's meant to be, you guys will be back together again"

"No" I shake my head furiously, "That's too risky"

"Oh my god, Ina" Jaein calls frustratingly, "This has been going on for more than 3 months. To be honest, he doesn't treat you right. Heck, he doesn't even deserve you. These continuous fights; mostly, him starting them and then, he doesn't put in any effort into this relationship"

"It's just 3 months"

"It's just 3 months?!" Taehyung repeats loudly, "I can't believe you"

"Let me tell you something, Ina" he says seriously, sitting down on the carpet in front of me. "Among our friends, I ship you with—"

"I don't care"

"Can you just shut up?"

"Aight"

"I ship you with Jimin, Jungkook and me. And among us, I ship you the most with Jimin. Why?" he asks, grinning at Jaein and me. "As we all can see, he treats you as if you are his only priority"

"True that!" Jaein agrees from the side.

"We all thought that before I started dating Yoongi too"

"No we didn't. You and Yoongi just ended up after those cringe banana milk bottles and secret admirer notes" Jaein says.

"Those were cute" I pout.

"It's all in the past. He's not the Yoongi you knew anymore"

"Maybe, he will change back again!" I reply optimistically.

"Anyways, let's just see how many days it will take him to apologize first"

+

"Do you know that feeling?" I ask, breaking the comfortable silence.

Jimin hums, carding his hair.

"That feeling when you really love someone but you feel like they don't love you the way they did anymore"

"No, I can't relate" he answers, "I only know the feeling when you extremely like someone but you are sure she doesn't feel the same way at all"

"How the fuck would you know that feeling?"

"I'm a master in one-sided love" he shrugs, smiling.

"Wait" I gasp, sitting up and scooting closer. "You have someone you like?"

"Who doesn't?"

"Taehyung"

He pauses, thinking, "True"

"So who is it?"

He makes a gesture of zipping his mouth and I slap the back of his head.

"Why do you want to know?" he asks softly.

"Maybe I can help!"

He chuckles, looking away and I look at his reaction confusedly. And suddenly, I'm pinned down on his bed with him hovering above me.

"Really?"

+

I'm really sorry bc book 2 is so shitty compared to book 1 and I'm also disappointed in myself