I Like

'Is it wrong that I really, really, really, really want you?
And there's no need to ask, you feel it too'

                                  ○

We arrive at the restaurant just in time for the reservations I made 2 days prior, yes I had planned ahead of time. Getting out the car I slam my door behind me before jogging around the car opening up zara's before she could touch the handle.

She smiles in amusement as I grab her hand carefully helping her out the car.

"Okay, look at you" She smiles as I close the door behind her, I smirk handing the car keys to the valet before we walk over to the entrance and I held the door open letting her walk in before following.

"Reservations for parish" I tell the lady behind the hostess stand. She types something on her computer before nodding.

"Yes right this way" She flashes us a warm smile grabbing two menus guiding us past numerous tables before placing the menus on the table that was right in the middle of the restaurant. Before I could process it my legs move to help zara take off her coat laying it over the back of the chair before pulling the chair out for her to sit down, at this point I was suprising my damn self.

After pushing her chair in I took my jacket off laying it on the back of my chair before sitting down looking over the drink menu.

"Who gone really pay 4 thousand dollars for some wine?" This place was on a whole other level of expensive.

"You in a minute" She chuckles.

"Anything for you" I smirk putting the menu down eyeing her upper body in the red spaghetti strapped dress, she looked gorgeous but then again that was everyday for her, she could wear a trash bag and still manage to turn every head in the room, probably cause she's wearing a trash bag but still.

"I can't even take you serious because of how high you are right now" She laughs covering her mouth with her hand.

"My allergies acting up"

"It's literally snowing outside right now" We both laugh at my antics.

"Do you two know what you want to drink" The waitress asks cutting into our laughter, I didn't even notice her walking over to our table.

"Yea uh, y'all got henny?" I question.

"Well have the chateau lafite" Zara cut in.

"Excellent choice, I'll be right back out with that for you two" She smiles before walking away.

"You just ordered that expensive ass wine didn't you?"

"Yup" She smiles popping the p.

"I'm amazed at how you just pronounced that"

"It's one of my dad's favorites"

"I forgot you was a spoiled rich brat" I chuckle.

"Spoiled, yes. rich, yes. brat, never. I'm very humble actually, check your self before you wreck your self" She smirks.

"I see you gotta little bit of hood in you, where that come from prep school?"

"Sneaking to parties in the bronx and harlem with my 'prep school' friends, we got into a couple fights because apparently we 'Thought we were better than everybody else' eventually after coming to the parties so much they warmed up to us and I met my now two best friends" She finishes shrugging.

"You met yo two bestfriends at a party in the bronx?" I laugh.

"No, I met my two best friends at a party in Harlem long story short these three girls were trying to gang up on me for what reason I don't know but these two girls came out of nowhere and basically shut all that down, ever since then all three of us have been like this" She crosses her fingers.