Chapter 15: Finding Love In The...Bathroom?

I have a BUNCH of covers from everyone! So if your cover isn't in this chapter it's because this person gave me a cover before you! Your cover will definitely be in the future! So here is the beautiful cover from Elenisoul20 ! Isn't it so beautiful!? You guys are SO talented! So be nice to her and go check her out! ☺️

(P.s. Sorry for the short chapter! I just really wanted to get a chapter out there for you guys!)

 Sorry for the short chapter! I just really wanted to get a chapter out there for you guys!)

"I wanna make cupcakes!" I whine as we all sit in the living room, bored. "No. I hate baking." Noah says. "The only thing that will be baking in this house is a baby in Thalia's tummy!" Jason says, putting his hand up for someone to high five him.

I stand up and slap Jason. "How dare you!" I yell crossing my arms. "The real question is, who would be the father." David says, everyone nods.

I glare at everyone. "I hate you all." I say. "But you love me!" Jason says. "I hate you most of all!" I say punching his shoulder. "Ow! Why does everyone hate me!?" He yells.

"Because you're gross."
"Because you are way to sexual."
"Cuz you are dirty."
"I'm not dirty! I took a shower last night!"
"That's not what he means."
"You are so dumb."

I smile and laugh at their stupidity. "I need nicer friends." Jason says. "I'm not your friend." Noah says.

"Nobody is your friend." I say rolling my eyes. "I'm starving!" Cameron whines. "Fine, we could order pizza...." Daniel says. "But we'll have to shoot him after we get the pizza." Noah says smirking.

"What? Why?" I ask. "Cuz, free pizza." Daniel says. "No. It's because we don't know what will happen if someone knows of our location." Noah says rolling his eyes.

"Aaron, please just make us something to eat." David asks. "No. My babies are not setting foot in that kitchen!" He yells.

"What babies?"
"The ones in Thalias stomach?"
"I'm seriously going to hurt you so bad that you can't even say my name anymore!"
"Feisty, I like it."
"JASON SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I RIP OFF YOUR HEAD."
"That's impossible, Noah."

You could see the anger in Noah's face. It was quite hilarious. "RAP WAR!" Shane yells. "Rap war? What the fuck Shane?" Damson asks.

"I am just trying to lighten up the mood!" He says, I laugh. "Yeah, okay," John says, Dawson glares at John. "What?" John asks. "I do not like you, John."

"Why? What did I do?" He asks. "What didn't you do!? You woke up next to my sister when you have a bed down the hall! How did you get from there into here," Damson glares.

I roll my eyes and walk to the bathroom. "Where are you going young lady!?" Damson yells. "I'm going to the bathroom!" I yell.

"Why did I let you move in with me and these boys!? How was I so stupid!? I knew something like this was gonna happen!" He yells. "Something like what!?" I yell.

"Love! Something like love! Something like my sister...loving and kissing a boy I almost vomited just thinking about it!" Damson yells. "Well you better get used to it! Cuz it's gonna happen one day!" I yell slamming the bathroom door.

I don't even have to use the bathroom. I just didn't want to be in there with them.

I sigh, leaning up against the bathrooms door. Why can't I just be happy for once? What did I ever do to the world? The world must have this huge issue with me being happy! I feel like crying for some odd reason.

10 minutes later there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Hey stutter girl, you are taking a long time in there. Uhh that must be a big poop?" He says but more as if he was asking me.

I almost start laughing then and there but I hold it in and smile to myself. "I just wanted to make sure that you are okay. Oh by the way, this is Noah." He says. "Yeah, I kinda found that out myself." I say.

"So you talk, cool! Are you okay in there?" He asks. I nod, but then I remember that he is on the other side of the door and can't see me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just don't feel like being in there with them." I say.

"Yeah, I understand. Do you mind if I come in the bathroom with you," He asks. "I won't try anything! I promise. Just let me in so I can see that you are fine with my eyes. Otherwise I won't believe that you are fine."

I sigh and stand up, opening up the door. He almost falls because he was leaning up against the door. He comes into the room and I shut the door.

We sit leaning on the door, not saying a word. Then I was crying, I couldn't help it. I just had a sudden wave of sadness that involved tears running out of my eyes.

I felt comfortable with Noah, as if I could trust him. He put his arm around me as I cried what seemed as a million tears.

So that's how the day went. Noah holding me tight, as we lean against the door to the nasty ass bathroom. How wonderful! Note the sarcasm...