I F*cking love you.

(Warning) - .this chapter contains strong language, if you are uncomfortable then please do not proceed to read this chapter.-

     Hermione's POV.

I stared out of the window aimlessly, Crookshanks were asleep on my bed, I'd tried to shove him off, but Crookshanks is more of a teenaged girl than a cat which makes waking him up a nightmare.

so instead I sat on the window rest, watching as some what had seemed to be first year children playing in the autumn leaves. Oh how I wish I were that age again, roaming around Hogwarts telling everyone what and what not to do, "being an insufferable know it all" as professor snape said and mostly having an actual life rather than feeling as if I don't exist.

This isn't living this is just Exisitng just breathing. 

Everything is different now, I have no parents almost everyone I loved is dead, I'm going to be marrying Malfoy in less than a year, and Ron won't even speak to me, never mind come out of the Gryffindor Dorms. I just want things to be the way they were.

It's been almost a week since I had spoken to Malfoy. Purposely of course. Which was extremely hard given that we live together, but I had a routine, I always wake up before Malfoy that is if I have even slept, so I know what time he wakes up depending on which day of the week it is. Things were far too awkward to just go back to normal 

 I bloody shared a bed with Draco Malfoy. What was I thinking? What will Harry say? And Ron? Ron would jump to conclusions like perhaps I was sleeping with Malfoy or having a long term affair with Malfoy. Which in any case is absolutely preposterous, I nearly gagged when he kissed me at the great hall in front of multiple students that evening. And why should Ron have a say anyway? 

The only reason I let Malfoy sleep in my bed that night was because I didn't want to be alone. No other reason. 

None. At. All.

There was a knock on my door, oh how I hoped they would just go away, but of course they didn't. 

 The knocking seemed to startle crookshanks causing him to jump off the bed and sprint over to my lap, making enough noise to inform whoever were at the door that I was most definitely in my dorm.

"You're such a bloody scardy cat" I muttered as I made my way over to the door.

"Hermione?" The person asked and then at that very moment The fact that I had to speak to this person became much less unbearable, because  I knew then who it was. 

I opened my door without any hesitation, I felt a rather large smile plaster itself across my face as soon as I laid my eyes on the person before me. 

"Harry" I gasped as I lunged myself into his warm welcoming self. It's been far too long since my last encounter with Harry, I had began to start thinking that Harry was perhaps lying to me when he had told me that he wasn't angry at me that day. It become clear afterwards that if he wasn't angry he was at least saddened by my actions.Three weeks is far too long of a time to spend without my best friend, I needed to mend things between Ron and I, then perhaps just maybe we could all be the three mischievous students we once were.

"I'm so sorry" Harry stated, his voice muffled by my hair, but I wasn't going to let him go, not again, I've spent so long being alone with no one, aside from Malfoy that is, and what good is Malfoy to me? He's revolting and deluded if he thinks I'm going to enjoy the process of being wedded to him.

"What for?" I asked surprised that he was apologizing, I should be apoligizing, I'm the one that has screwed everything up, not him, not Ron, not even, Malfoy.