Chapter 11

I puffed my cheeks and pouted again, even though he couldn't see me. The bastard was ignoring me!

He had his bare, muscular back to me but I knew he was somehow sleeping. Obviously, Purebloods sleep and need sleep. Us Vampires don't. We can stay awake for an entire year without sleeping but some of us do like the idea of sleep, thus they sleep.

The funny thing is, every time I move my index finger to trace the outlines of his back muscles, he would hiss warningly and his muscles would tense even more. I had no idea why he was like that. Sebastian always wanted my touch, always.

With a sigh, I flipped him so that he was lying on his stomach whilst I climbed on top of his hard back. He hissed and I hissed back, silencing his threats. I placed my hands on his back and began massaging gently, smirking when I saw his back muscles relax a little.

"Honestly, Slade. Who wet your bed?" I asked, continuing to massage him.

He ignored me again, and that made my soul scream with rage. No one ignores me, no one.

I leaned down and placed a kiss on his bare back, which had tensed as soon as it came in contact with my lips. He hissed again, and suddenly flipped us over so that I was pinned underneath his larger frame.

With strong force, he captured my lips in a rough kiss. His lips seemed to move against my own in an aggressive, punishing manner. It hurt me in a way, but I enjoyed it.

He slipped his tongue in, his hands moving to grip my cheeks as he began grinding his body against me. Dammit, not all of this together at the same time!

My soul's lustful whispers have certainly increased by now and I was sure that my eyes have drifted to their desire-filled violet colour. I could feel Sebastian's fast heartbeat, proving to me that he was enjoying this, too. It gave me a sense of pride to know that I could cause his heart to beat like that.

I pushed him away a little and rolled my head back, taking a little break to breathe. Sebastian's aggressive kisses moved down to my neck, and then slowly downwards. I took the chance and curled my legs around his toned waist as I drowned in his touch.

He trailed his tongue up and down my cleavage, just a little above my breasts. I breathed, rolling my hips to match the movement of his hips. Hell, that felt mind-blowing.

I felt him smirk against my skin and within a heartbeat, he pierced the flesh of my right breast rather harshly, causing me to let out a pained moan. He pushed his fangs deeper, gulping down more of my blood which he seemed to like. The fact that he was drinking from my chest was... erotic.

"Ow, Slade, stop." I whined, clawing my nails down his bare back, causing his muscles to tense.

His fangs dug deeper, causing me more pain. I clawed at his back more, wanting him to let go because my strength was slipping away slowly and I couldn't push him away.

My eyelids became heavy and my arms had fallen limp against the bed. My soul's whispers began to slowly quieten down, yet she still begged me to do something to stop him from killing me. Could she not feel him devouring my strength?!