(13) Out of Place.

"Let's take you shopping!" Ana begs Sahara.

Sahara has been avoiding Damian for the past few days since his little drama with Elizabeth.

"I don't really shop in person... I'm an online shopper." It's true. Sahara loves online shopping, she hates leaving the house.

"I'm not taking no as an answer! We're going!" Ana put her foot down. She's going to take Sahara shopping whether she wanted to go or not.

Sahara didn't want to put her off so she finally agreed.

"Oh, Damian's joining us." Ana says as she makes her way to the door.

Sahara starts choking, "What? Why? Why is Mr. Vasiliev joining us?"

Ana giggles, "Why do you still call him Mr. Vasiliev? You're married, you can call him by his name."

Sahara, herself, hasn't realized she doesn't call Damian by his name, "I– I'm not comfortable yet."

Ana just nods and pretends to understand. "Be ready in 20 minutes!"

All Sahara could think about was, how will the day unfold?

•••

Sahara dressed in a white mesh-like maxi dress, paired with nude leggings, heels, and scarf.

She walks out to see that Ana was already waiting outside for her

Ana smiles at her, "Sahara! You look stunning! Your modest dressing fashion looks so bloody cute. You need to teach me your ways."

Sahara blushes, "Thank you, you're too kind."

"We're getting late, ladies. Could you two bloody hurry up? I haven't got all day!" An annoyed Damian yells across the hall.

When Damian sees Sahara walking towards him, it almost looks as if she's glowing. The white dress really makes her look bright and innocent. Every part of her body is covered, which, for some odd reason, satisfies him. He doesn't need other men looking her way.

"Ha, is that what you're wearing to all the designer stores I'll be taking you to?" But of course, he needs to make a rude comment. He won't be Damian if he didn't make the comment.

Sahara raises an eyebrow and frowns as she looks down at her clothes.

"You look like trash! Have you ever entered through the doors of Givenchy? Gucci? Chanel? Dior?" He rolls his eyes. "Of course not! That's why you dressed this way today, to embarrass me!"

Sahara didn't have much confidence to begin with but she surely has none at this very moment, "Should I go chan–"

Ana grabs Sahara's wrist, "You will do no such thing! You look absolutely gorgeous!" She turns to Damian, "You are an asshole, brother. You're going to be paying for everything I purchase today. I'll make sure I rob every penny in that precious wallet of yours."