Btw- Kai

( Kai's pov)

Ive been dating my adorable little Shorty for a month now I think . She's so cute . I love it when she pouts after I call her that XD She always says that She's not short and that she's an average height for a girl but I say that if she were a guy that's short , then she goes right back to pouting. Gosh I love how she does that .

Hehe I remember when we met and how I used her as a shield against fangirls . And I still never really explained to her as to why I did that . I know that she doesn't know that I'm a ninja and she teases me about possibly living a double life but .... I kinda am . Lately she's been curious as to why so many girls follow me around. I'm sure that it might eventually give off the wrong message to my shorty . Especially because they all know my name and other things about me . That would really suck if she left me because she thought I was cheating on her with multiple girls .

I need to tell her the truth before she assumes the worst and dumps me . That can't happen. I won't allow it .

( your pov)

I woke up to my phone going off at 5 am .

Darn Kai , I love him but honestly! He enjoys torturing me way too much .

(h/t) : Hey shorty ! 😘 Wake up !

(y/t): What is it Spikey ?

(h/t): I Love You! ❤️

( Y/t): That's what u wanted to say?

(h/t ): u don't love me back?😢

(Y/t): Love you too , but why text me this early? You know I'm not a morning person.

(h/t): idk , it's just fun to torture u like this😏

(Y/t): ........😑😑 I'm going back to bed , night

(h/t): but it's morning!!! WAKE UP !!!

..................................

🎶 ~ Jump up kick back whip around lets spin , and then we'll jump and do it again, Ninja GO ! Ninja GO ! ~🎶

Kai's ring tone.......😑

You sat up in bed ticked and grabbed you phone.

" Fine ! What do you want ?! " you screamed into the phone .

" Morning Shorty , love ya ! "

" I love you too Spikey "

" Hey can you meet me at the mall ?"

" Now ?! It's not open yet ! "

" Haha yea I know , it opens at seven but I just wanted to give you enough time to get ready and look gorgeous for me before you come "

" Yes sir , anything for you .... I guess " you smirked .

" Wipe that smirk off your face ! "

" I didn't smirk ! " you lied " And how would you know ?! "

" Because your my girlfriend and I know how you are , now stop smirking! That's my thing!"

" Fine , you got me , see you in a few then "

" Yea , you won't get lost on the way there right?"

" Kai you were the one who got lost on your way to the mall "

" N-no I didn't! "

" You stuttered "

" See you later ! " he hung up , obviously not wanting to remember when you had to find him and walk back to the mall with him . (XD)