Btw- Cole

( Cole's pov)

Ive been dating my Gorgeous girlfriend for a month! I should do something special, cake? Hum maybe, I guess I will have to think about this more .

Ever since that love triangle I was in I was sure that I was never going to find love . Before it didn't bother me but when Nya showed interest I was surprised and started liking her back for some reason and I don't even know why . I've never really found her all that attractive. Before I met (y/n) I just felt so alone . Everyone else was dating , well except for Lloyd because he still thought that dating is gross . I really appreciate her . She's like , everything to me now . Sure I had some fan girls running after me but I don't want someone who will love me just because I have saved Ninjago countless times . What should I do ? I don't want to come out and admit that I'm a ninja . I need to do something special...... but what ?

( Your pov )

" Hey Handsome! " you chirped , answering your phone .

" Hey Gorgeous " you boyfriends raspy voice called out to you through the phone .

" What's up ?"

" Where are you ? Your not at your house "

" oh yea , my boss called at the last moment and asked if I could work "

" Hum ok , well ..... I guess I will see you later ....."

" Cole if you mean that you will see me later by coming to get a movie that your not even going to watch later , then go home , I love you but I do need to work Handsome "

" Alright, fine , but I wanna see youuu ! " he wined .

" Sorry , but you can see me tomorrow "

" Fine , but you owe me ! "

" If you say so handsome , Love you and see you later "

" Alright, I love you too , see ya "

You then hung up your phone , and got back to work . It was a pretty busy night and lots of customers came in . You were glad that Cole didn't come in because he usually distracts you . But you did miss him and thought about him the whole time . But your thoughts got disrupted by a strange customer. He looked normal but there was something about him that was off . Every time you glanced up from your work he was staring at you and then tried to act like he wasn't looking in your direction.

This was strange, well sure you have had your fair share of strange customers but this one seemed different. You kept working while silently repeating " please just hurry up and get out " in your head .

( warning ⚠️- mildish violence)

You turned around to go put the CD's that you just cleaned away . But then found your self pushed against the wall hard , and heard all the CD's drop to the floor .

" I thought your boss was working tonight sweetheart, but I guess I got lucky and can get some cash " a sinister low voice whispered in your ear .

Fear instantly ran through your body when you heard his words .

" No ! Let me go ! " you squirmed as much as you could but his grip didn't loosen but tightened on your arm . Just then you remembered your boss's words before he/she ( u pick XD ) left " be careful (y/n) there's been a shady guy roaming around lately ." Oh no ! How could I forget?!

" Do as I say or else ! " he squeezed your arm harder making you squeak in fear . He was using all his weight to keep you pinned to the wall . As you kept squirming you then felt something sharp poking the side of your stomach.

" Listen and you don't have to get hurt " he pressed the knife he was holding into your side more , breaking your skin and drawing blood . You groaned at the pain not wanting to scream , so he wouldn't get the pleasure of torturing you .