Chapter Three

Hey guys, welcome in chapter three. Thanks for making it this far. I really appreciate it. I know that you probably hate me now for not starting the real story, but I should give you a full back ground about our little angel, and how did her mate find her. So bare with me.

- Chapter Three - Meeting

I woke up pretty early this morning. I didn't know why, but my sleep ended. I got out of bed and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and took a quick shower. I went out in a towel as I forgot my clothes. My room was connected to my bathroom, so it was okay. I went to my closet, and started looking for something to wear. At last, I chose a strange shade of green shirt, and some colorful shorts. I used a brown sandal with them, and some accessories.

I put my hair in a ponytail, and went with light make up

I put my hair in a ponytail, and went with light make up. I wasn't a big fan of make up. I admired myself in the mirror, and took some pictures. I got no plans for that day, but I was in a good mood. Maybe, the day before, and my mate topic had something to do with it. I giggled as I remembered what happened. My mate found me. If I was eighteen, I would be able to sense him, and throw myself in his arms. I imagined my mate as a strong, powerful, kind, caring, loving, sweet, and a lot of other things.

I heard a knock on the door. It made me stop daydreaming about my wonderful mate.

" Come in. " I said, as I put the last touch in my hair. I looked cool in these clothes.

" Sweetie, good thing you are awake. The alpha requested us in a meeting. It is urgent, so let's go. " aunt said.

I noticed that she was already dressed. She didn't look quite good, meaning that she didn't have time to prepare. That made me feel that she just got the message, and she changed quickly. So, it was badly urgent.

" I am ready. " I said.

" Good, your uncle went down to start the car. " she said.

" Let's go then. " I said, and ran downstairs.

Our pack usually made a weekly meeting. They were usually done on Saturday. The last meeting we celebrated the new alpha. Our old alpha gave all the property to his soon. His son was cool. He wasn't that super annoying, player alpha. He was pretty cool, and faithful to his mate. His mate was cool as well, not a bitchy luna. She was my friend. I really wondered what was that urgent thing. The last meeting was only three days ago.

" Do you have any idea about the meeting? " I asked my uncle. I was really taken by that. I wanted to know so badly. I was the curious type as well.

" I guess it has something to do with the devil. " he said, angrily.

" The devil?! " I asked, confused.

" Well, darling. We didn't want you to know, because you weren't old enough, but now I guess you can handle it. " aunt said. Annoyance was obvious in her voice.