chapter nineteen

Jungkook's P.O.V

I have never wanted to punch a girl as much as I want to do now. What was Seong thinking, manipulating a guy to kiss Taehyung so I would break up with him? She was the devil herself and painfully the first person I've ever kissed. I went from kissing the devil to dating an angel. At least I made progress.

I haven't actually forgiven Josh yet though I know he feels really guilty for kissing my boyfriend. I know he has a crush on Taehyung but can I blame him? Taehyung is nice to everyone, sometimes a bit oblivious to people flirting with him. I think everyone can crush on him even if they're straight (like I thought I was). I trust him though, knowing he has been in love with me for longer than a year. I don't think those feelings can fade away so easily.

He's currently lying on Hoseok's bed whose out with Yoongi to do god knows what. I've been aware of the crush my roommate has on the grumpy older, and Hoseok's also aware of the relationship Jimin has with Yoongi. I remember how crushed Hoseok looked when the news was announced that the Yoonmin couple was official. I pity him to be honest. I remember how sad Taehyung had looked when he thought I was going to reject him. Maybe that's how Seong feels? But I'm pretty sure she has never really liked me, only liked the idea of being with me and winning my heart instead of Taehyung. Maybe she hates losing and sees me as the prize.

"Kookieeee", Taehyung whined, throwing a scrunched up paper at my back, "I'm boreeeed".

"Don't you have a test to study for?"

"No Mr. Hong is ill so our Chinese exam is canceled", he huffed, "So do something with me!"

I snickered and turned to face him, "Do something with you? And what do you have in mind babyboy?"

Realization hit him and his cheeks colored a cherry red, "I didn't mean it that way! Stop being such a pervert".

I laughed and walked over from my desk to the bed he was lying on, "Then what do you wanna do?"

He thought for a moment until his eyes lit up. "What about we go to the mall! I've forever wanted to dye my hair another color!"

"Really? Hmm sure", I smiled, even though I was going to miss his dark brown hair, "I'll drive".

~

When Taehyung told me he wanted another hair color I had though he meant a natural color and not freaking albino white. Okay maybe I was just a little pissed at him because he looked so fucking good with it that people in the mall kept staring at him. I glared at each and everyone of them while keeping one arm steadily wrapped around his waist.

"You're attracting too much attention", I muttered, noticing a group of boys catcalling my boyfriend. I shot daggers at them and fastened my pace, pulling Taehyung along who merely giggled.

"You're so cute when you're jealous", he spoke, untangling my arm from his waist and slipping his hand into mine, "But you have nothing to be jealous of".

"I know", I huffed, kissing his temple, "But it's hard not to when everyone keeps staring at you".

"Well at least they are looking at me", he pouted, "Have you even been looking at me? Don't you like my new color?"

I stopped in my tracks and turned to him, staring deeply in his eyes which send his cheeks aflame.

"I absolutely love it and if I could I would protect you from all the harm in the world because you look like the most ethereal person I know. But I also want to take you right here and now and hurt you myself", I spoke calmly, sending him a wink at the end of my speech.

"Don't say such things!", he gasped, hitting me playfully, "I honestly never know when you're kidding".

"Who said I was kidding babe? Hoseok texted me to say he isn't going to be home until later so we have the room for ourselves".

"Oh god", Taehyung gulped when he was yet again pulled to the car by me, a mischievous grin on my lips.

🍃

I've been tagged by @sad_but_troubled

I normally don't do these sort of tags but idk I felt like doing it this time (I'm bored)

The tag question is:

1. Do you have a crush?

Sadly I do (when do I not tbh?) I've been having a crush on this guy for the past eight years and EVERYONE knows about it except for him (he's very naïve god save his soul) I always tell myself to move on from this boy because he kisses a lot of girls at parties and flirts a lot and tbh it always ends up in me being heartbroken (he isn't a fuckboy tho he's very nice) so ye I have a crush.

2. Does your crush like you back?

I HAVE NO IDEA BUT I THINK THE FUCK NOT HAHA HELP ME IVE WAITED EIGHT YEARS

3. Tag your best friend among wattpad.

classic-hobi

4. Who is your favourite band? What is your favourite song?

Ummm I think Twenty One Pilots can be labeled as my favorite band (sorry @fall out boy & you me at six) and Forest/Ruby/Migraine are my favorite songs

5. What is your dream?

To publish a book one day which will be a bestseller

6. What do you hate the most?

Feeling lonely

7. Vkook vs Jikook

Look at my account... do you see jikook anywhere???? (except in Fuck Off there's a lil jikook but VKOOK ALL THE WAY)

8. Who is your bias and bias wrecker?

Kim Taehyung has been my absolute bias since the beginning and since reading a lot of vkook Jungkook has become the wrecker.

9. Did you have your first kiss?

.................. sadly no im fricking eighteen im so pathetic pls send help

10. What is your favourite movie?

Forrest Gump will always be my favorite movie but Back To The Future will always be my favorite movie series.