REMATCH

Third Person's POV

Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, Momo and Jeongyeon are ready to fight  with Jimin and his gang. Meanwhile, Mina and the girls are busy in the gym.

"Son Chaeyoung~ what does it feel of being friendzoned?" Jimin said.

Well Chaeyoung boiled in anger. He really wants to punch Jimin but he wants them to start the fight instead of them.

"Ask my ass." He smirk.

"Still playing cool eh?" Jimin chuckles.

"Stupid." Tzuyu mumbled.

"Playing girls eh?" Chaeyoung fires back.

As he said that Jeongyeon and Momo laugh at his remark.

"Oh come on Chaeyoung! It's fun." Jimin said.

"Fun? You're so stupid. What's fun with that when you playing them? You're good at playing girls. No doubt why until now you look like a shit who only plays barbie dolls! What are you gay!?" Chaeyoung spitted out.

Jimin suddenly grabs Chaeyoung's collar.

"What did you say?"

And that made Momo, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon move forward.

"Are you deaf?" Once again Chaeyoung made Jimin 100%  pissed off.

Tzuyu, Jeongyeon and Momo are ready to back-up if there's something going on. They even throw their bags. How cool.

Jimin was about to punch Chaeyoung when Shownu stopped him.

"Don't." Shownu held Jimin's shoulder.

Then Jimin pushed Chaeyoung harshly.

"Aish~ why did you stopped him huh? It's almost there!" Momo said trying to provoke Shownu.

Well Momo loves to fight, he was a little bit mad.

"I don't think it's a good idea if we make a mess here and other thing is I'm concern about your looks for tomorrow's event." Shownu said. Trying to be smart.

"You're right! I never thought you have a brain there." Momo said.

Shownu bit his lips to control his anger while Momo is boosted to fight.

"Hang on hyung! Shownu has a point." Jeongyeon hold Momo's arm to stop him messing with Shownu.

"After the prom, let's meet at the school's underground." Tzuyu said with his calm and cold stares.

"Okay then. Nice idea there Chou Tzuyu." Taemin smile at him.

"Jimin hyung let's go now! Just be patience tomorrow is waiting." Taeyong said.

For the last time, Jimin glare at Chaeyoung.

"Just wait Son Chaeyoung." Jimin blurted out.

"Yeah whatever~" Chaeyoung rolled his eyes.

Chaeyoung's POV