Flowers

Interweaving

There is a pressure within the marrow of who I am - it's expanding, pulsing, humming with a vibration that is rattling the primary infrastructure of sinew, flesh, and bone.

A presence is squeezing, sliding within the space of me, to settle against my essence, a concrete foundation that cannot be shifted out.

The blood eyed Wild does not retract its teeth from my neck, he holds us together.

Interlocking, changing, altering who we are.

A half is connecting with a half.

New electrical circulation forming, entwining, creating pathways of super charged energy to surge throughout my body unfiltered. It's too much, the urges of desire so strong, I lose my footing underneath me. Clinging to the neck of the Wild, he won't let go. Teeth entrenched solid, the sound of him hurting the very air I'm breathing in.

For a moment I'm afraid, and in that thought, he lets the flesh of my neck go, running his tongue of the spot where the blood just flows out, trying to seal it closes. A whimper from the throat of this massive male, while it nudges me with its cheek to my cheek. It's only when that fear disappears does the Wild settle itself down enough for Odin gains the inward control and shift back.

The motion of Odin is without hesitance; instantly he's in my radius - picking me up in his arms. Kissing, licking, soothing the wound on my neck. Clinging to his body, wrapping myself around him as if I can fall at any second.

Thigh muscles are shaking on the both of us.

His palms are on my back, running the length of my spine. Lips continue their healing on my marked flesh.

Before I can even moan, he moans for me, his whole body trembling, flexing, shifting with his exertion.

"Forgive me," Odin whispers a plea out of lips that refuse to leave my skin.

"Odin, you don't need forgiving." Rubbing my cheek against his, trying to get the attention of his eyes that he holds shut.

"Odin," saying it quietly into his ear, my hands running over the contours of his back. Feeling the striation of shoulder muscles that are hidden underneath the canvas of ink.

"Charlie," His cheek brushes mine before pulling away.

Ancient green of the forest is almost hidden by the blood inside the eyes of Odin. It's an eerie sight that I can't help but be shocked by.

The hardwood floors creak and moan as Odin walks us to the bedroom. The wind outside picking up and protesting against the glass of the windows the closer our path gets to the bed.

Arms around his neck, clinging to him, holding him against me, while he holds me against him.

Skin against skin.

My head is the first to make contact with the pillow, followed by feet touching the bed sheets. The weight of my body sounds out on the shifting mattress.

Odin stands to his full height at the edge of the bed, his vision starts at the arch of my bare foot, to wrap around my ankle. Running up along my calf. The knee is next to feel the sight of him.

Flickering

Teasing

Caressing

Heat, scorching heat impossible to defend against travels slowly, carefully along the track of my inner thighs, stopping just before reaching the apex of things.