Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oliver~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I know Sam, I am asking too much from you, but this is important to me. I love you and I can't lose you but I love my mom too and her happiness matters to me. Earlier I was ready to let go my love only for of her. Of course I was wrong to think that I could live without you. But please trust me. One month is more than enough to make you ready for her test", I said rubbing my thumb gently on her soft cheeks.

"You want me to change for your Mom?"

"No, no no baby. Don't ever think so. I love you as you are. You are perfect. But my mom has certain expectation from her daughter in law. She has this picture of a very elite girl. Believe me, I am not asking you to change. It's just like, when we are at home we're our own casual self, but in a meeting we dress up and behave in a certain way which is acceptable to that environment. You just have to present yourself differently in front of my mom, but with me you will always be yourself. My Sam", I said kissing the tip of her nose.

Finally after hours of discussion she gave me a smile.

"So, are you ready?", I asked.

She nodded but added, "But what about her test?"

"We'll figure it out later, but first you need to pack your stuff".

"Pack my stuffs, for what?"

"You will be staying at my place. We have no time to waste, plus , I miss you all the time whenever you are not with me", I said kissing her forehead.

"No, Oliver I am not staying at your place. This is ridiculous. We just confessed two days back. Things are escalating at jet speed. We need to slow down a bit", although what she said was true but her words hurt me. She was not willing to move in with me. I removed my hand from her face and turned my face away from her to avoid her noticing.

"Oliver, are you fine? What happened?", She asked holding my chin in her hand trying to move my face towards her, but I kept it firm.

"Yeah, I am fine. It's just that....never mind!".

"What happened? Tell me please!", She said sitting on my lap. I love when she does that.

"You don't trust me!", I said in a low voice.

"Hey, I trust you on my life. Don't ever think that. I love you and I trust you. I just think it's too soon."

"So what. I want it to be sooner. I want you in my life today and always. I want to own you. You are mine, understood", I said holding her face in my palms.

"Yeah, OK. I'll go with you." She made me the happiest man on this earth by telling me this.

I placed my lips on hers and filled her into my embrace to thank her.

"I love you Sam, thank you!", I finally said.

"I love you too", she said resting her head on my chest.

************************************

~~~~~~~~~~~~Samantha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although I had agreed to stay at Oliver's place, but the thought of us staying together 24*7 was bothering me. I was nervous as hell when he parked his car in the parking area of his building.

"So, are you ready?", He asked.

I just nodded in response. He climbed down his car to open the door for me. We entered the elevator in silence. The space in the elevator itself was bigger than the bathroom space of my house.

He pressed the button for the top floor and moved back next to me cluched my hand in his fist giving me a smile.

In a few seconds we were on the top floor. To my surprise there was only one house on this floor. I surveyed the whole are thrice just to be sure of it before I saw Oliver grinning at me in delight, probably enjoying my naive act.