Chapter Five

Hey guys, thanks for making it this far. I am enjoying my time while writing, so I hope you are doing the same with reading. Anyway let's go to the story, before you hate me.

- Chapter Five - Introduce

I was ready to go to the pack house. I changed quickly to some casual outfit. I wasn't in the best mood ever. Plus we were in a rush, so I just wore the first thing in my view. It was a white shirt that had some colors on the top, and Blue pants. I put my hair in a messy bun. After changing, I went down.

Mum and dad were both ready

Mum and dad were both ready. We went in the car, and we drove to the pack house. Everyone was training already. Julie was there waiting for me.

" Sorry for coming late. " I apologized.

" Don't worry. Everyone is here. Let's introduce you to them. Hope you don't really mind kids. " she said with a smile.

" I adore them. " I said, happily.

" Glad you do. " She said.

We started walking, until we were standing in front of some women, and kids. We stopped, and all the attention was on me. At first, I was kinda nervous. I disliked being under the spot. Some thought that I was acting kind, because I wanted to be under the spot, but that wasn't true. I hated unwanted attention.

" Everyone meet Cara. She will be taking care of you okay? Everyone please introduce yourself. " she said with a warm smile.

She was a true luna. She did all her jobs, and was responsible enough. She was like a mother to the whole pack.

A boy who looked around thirteen years walked, and said " You are the responsible one here! Okay then, I am Zen. "

Zen had Black hair, and Gray eyes. He had a slim body. He looked cool. He seemed like a nice guy.

" Nice to meet you. " I said with a smile, which he returned.

" Mark. " said a boy who looked the exact copy as Zen, but with a younger version.

" Nice to meet you little kid. " I said, messing with his hair.

" I am not a kid. I am nine years old. Even Zen says I am old enough to take care of myself. " he pouted.

I chuckled, and then looked at another guy. He looked like the two brother. He looked at me, and then looked away.

' Jerk, ' I thought, and rolled my eyes.

" That is Xavier. He is our older brother, and he is eighteen. " said Mark.

" Eighteen? Why didn't he shift yet? " I asked, looking at the guy again.

" He was cursed by a witch. He won't shift until he finds his mate. " said Zen.

' Poor guy, ' I thought. ' Maybe he isn't that bad. I should try talking to him. '