4. I'll take your beautiful farewell with me.

"I'm not going to the party" I told them for the nth time "I was in the hospital yesterday, remember?"

"What's with everyone's health these days" Tyler murmured

"Who else is sick?" I asked

"Maya" Emma said, my breath hitched "She has been having a difficult pregnancy. Humans are physically weaker than us so it's hard for them to carry a pup."

"So the hosts would be absent from today's party" Sara said "Yesterday's event exhausted her and made her sick and Liam is busy nursing her" My wolf yelped.

"Let's go to the party" I yelled "I need a drink"

Evan pulled me to a corner "Are you alright? Where did you disappear yesterday? What's going on? Is there something you're not telling us?"

"Stop stop stop" I raised my hand "I'm all right"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Ok" he turned to leave

"And Evan" he looked back "I love you" he gave me a 'you have lost it' look. I grinned.

***

"What's going on?" Emma asked. She ran her hand all over my face, worried.

I pushed her hand away "leave me alone" I whined, she was adding to my misery

"You're drunk Eva" Sara said

"No shit Sherlock" I giggled. Pushing Emma further away from me I started to try and unhook my dress. Damn, where's the stupid hook.

My hands were suddenly pinned on either side of the sofa "leave me alone" I yelled; maybe they can't hear me because of the loud music "Hot! Hot! Hot!" I blasted again. They won't still let me go. Someone tie my hair please, it's hot in here.

"I don't think it's just alcohol" someone said. Is that my Evan? Come here let me hug you. Here. Here. Where is he?

"Hold on a second, Eva" that sure was Emma "You'll be fine; I promise"

"Did someone add something in her drink?" Sara piped in. That woman has crazy imagination. Shut up! I'm hot, do something about it fellas.

"I think she's in heat. I can smell her" was it Tyler this time? Whoa! Am I a museum piece? Why are there so many eyes on me? Should I dance for them? Well that could make me feel better, I guess.

I was about to push whoever was holding my spirits down when I felt like I was suddenly flying in the open sky. Yay!

"Evan what are you doing" Emma? I guess there was no relief from the mother hen even in the free sky. Sigh!

"I do not like the number of eyes on her" whoa! Someone just spoke from under me. It's Evan, my twin, my wings "Heat or not she's not staying here."

"Let's take her home" someone said

"You are not following us, Justin" Evan yelled louder than the music "you're not mated" Why? Why? Why? I like Justin, let's take him, please.

****

"Key" What? What key? I don't have a key. I'm the lock; remember? Hehehehe....

"In her pocket" someone's touching me again. Do I like it? Hmmm.... Give me a moment to think about it.

**

Ahhhh....Ahhhh....Ahhhh!!!

What the hell is going on? Shower? Why am I under the shower? It's strangely comforting though.