a blessing

A few days had pass and Mario went to see cookie in her office.
He knock and heard cookie say come in.
Cookie said "what can I do for you?"
Mario said "you know I care for Jewel and Noah, and I was wondering if it's ok for them to move in with me?"
Cookie smiled and said "you really care for them?"
Mario said "I do, I care for them both. I just want to see her happy."
Cookie said "you have my blessing."
Mario got up and hug cookie and left.

Mario walked around empire, looking for Jewel. And found her in her office.

Mario came in and said "hey can we talk?"Jewel look up and said "sure, what's up?"Mario said "where's Noah?"Jewel said "with his uncle Jamal, what's up?"Mario said "I been thinking about this for the past few days and I had to ask cookie for her b...

Jewel look up and said "sure, what's up?"
Mario said "where's Noah?"
Jewel said "with his uncle Jamal, what's up?"
Mario said "I been thinking about this for the past few days and I had to ask cookie for her blessing."
Jewel just nodded her head, she wasn't sure where Mario was going with this.
Mario took her hands and said "I would love for you and Noah to come move in with me."
Jewel was speechless and said "are you sure, this is a big step."
Mario smiled and said "I'm more than sure. You know I love you and Noah more then anything."
Jewel heart had swelled, she was real happy with Mario.
Jewel said "I'll move in with you."
Mario kissed her and said "we can move your stuff this weekend."
Even though hakeem and jewel was divorce. They was still leaving together to take care of their child. Jewel was doing more then hakeem.
Jewel said " how about to Tomorrow, the sooner the better."
Mario said "Ok, the sooner the better, I'll go call for a moving truck."
Jewel said "I'll talk to Jamal and Andre and see of they can help out."
Mario nodded, he kissed jewel and left her office."
Jewel smiled as he left.