Chapter 4

I looked at myself in the mirror and gave myself a pat on the back.

"I look fairly presentable"
I said to no one in particular.

I was wearing a long-sleeved white shirt tucked in a dusty pink skirt and a beige colored belt to complete the look, for shoes I wore nude heels that again belonged to Kate.

I chuckled remembering what she said to me when I asked to borrow them again.

"Just take them for yourself! you've worn them more than I have!"
"By more you mean twice?"
"Yeah," she said in a duh tone.

She must have noticed my confused look because she scoffed and said

"I only wore them once! I never got the opportunity to wear them twice! idiota!"

I looked at her and giggled.
"Sweetheart it was just once, if you don't want me to wear them just say so"

"Whatever" she pouted.

Anyway, for makeup, I kept it simple sticking to a natural look instead of a pancake face.

But really I was prepared for anything tonight was going to throw at me.

One, my outfit was not only classy but also casual, so it'll suit any type of restaurant he takes me to, which I doubt will ever be a McDonalds.

Two, my heels are low and low heels mean no aching feet and no aching feet mean nice soothing walks along the beach if that happens.

Hey a girl can dream.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by the doorbell.

"Chica! There's a cutie ptutie at the door!"

I'm pretty sure he heard that.
I sighed and opened the bedroom door to see Kate with a giddy smile on her face.

"How did you score that? What's your secret?"
"I swear I don't know" I whispered.

"See you, Kate"
"Use protection" she gave me a thumbs up.

I felt blood rush into my cheeks and I quickly rushed out the door.

The second I closed it I bumped into a wall, wait no, that's a chest.

I looked up to see an exact mirror of my blushing, but I'm pretty sure it's for a whole different reason.

"Vick?" I asked confused.
"I swear I didn't hear anything, wait I mean I didn't see anything, I mean I'm not inside and the door wasn't open so how can I see, you look cute by the way, I mean your beautiful too if you prefer that" he kept on babbling and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

I burst out laughing and he joined in, after two minutes of constant laughing, I pretended to wipe my eyes.

"So, are you sure you're a big CEO of a giant company? Don't worry I won't tell anyone"

"Yeah..."
"Alright what's your plans for tonight, from your khaki pants and dress shirt, I'm guessing casual was a good call?"

"Yup, I'm taking you out casual,
let's go"
We walked out of the lobby and into his car, which I must admire is a Bugatti.

He opened the door before I can even touch the car door.
"Always the gentleman"
"You know it baby"
"Don't call me baby"
"Why not?" he smirked.

I blushed and looked down, I slid into the car without a word.

"So you're part Spanish or..." I asked after a few seconds of silence.