Smart Badboy

Fan Cover By @EraReid

Julie's pov:

After gym class was finally over, I once again walked into Mrs. Delta's reading class. I was earlier than usual so I just waited for Gianna.

This gave me time to actually observe who was in my class. I never really paid attention before.

After everyone was here, I found out that all the desks were taken meaning there were 22 students in the classroom. 4 juniors, counting me and Gianna, a couple football players and cheerleaders, and the rest of the kids I couldn't figure out.

Well, I noticed the popular wannabes, they're the ones who were sitting in the cheerleaders seats yesterday and got moved.

Mrs. Delta finally walks in and starts class. She tells everyone to listen up because she has something important to say. And with the look on her face, I'm probably gonna want to pay attention to this.

"This year, the principal said that each student is to write an essay, due in two weeks, on something to improve the school. Not only will this be recommended into the school, but this will also be very important on your college application, this essay is 70% of your final grade." All eyes in the classroom go wide.

I think anyone can figure out that if you fail this assignment you are basically done for. She goes on explaining all the details until class is over.

So what she is basically telling us is if you write an essay about wearing pink uniforms everyday and it gets approved, you have to wear it for the rest of the year.

Yeah, I would rather wear a trash can.

When we are excused to leave, everyone is in a rush to get home, mainly because it's Friday.

As I got on the bus, I realize I am once again early somehow.

No really, I have no idea.

I am literally late everywhere I go.

I take one of the seats in the middle, as the rest of the kids get on to the bus, I realize it is more packed then usual.

By the last kid, all the seats were taken, two in each seat, well except for me and two other kids.

Yep, still a total loner.

I am grabbing my earplugs out of my backpack when I hear steps climbing up onto the bus.

I look up to see Ashton climbing onto the bus.

Now, I wasn't worried about him sitting with me because there were two other kids siting alone that he sometimes talks to on the bus.

Not that I'm against him sitting next to me... but, look. I'm awkward and when a person you don't really talk to at all sits next to you, it makes your awkward self more awkward.

So I wasn't expecting him to look at me making direct eye contact, smirk, and place his bottom right next to mine.

A lot of the kids looked up because I guess he always sits in the back...

And probably next to someone who has friends.

Eventually the bus pulls out and they look away. I try not to look at him and I stare out the window.

Why? Well because I saw him half naked!!

What am I suppose to say?

'Hey, nice body?'

I would sound like a stalker even though I might be.

Probably am.

I'm not sure.