Chapter 40

Hi Guys...

Sorry if I haven't replied to your comments or anything but I've just been so busy lately with college it's literally taking up my whole life but after next week it'll all be finished so I should be uploading more often. Anyway, sorry if you've commented and I've not replied back but thank you for the comment and voting, adding my story to your library and fanning you have no idea how much I appreciate it :)

The picture on the side is a picture of the guys so the first shirtless guy is Ethan and then the twins are Josh and Chris ->

Anyway I hope you enjoy :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked downstairs whilst raising my arms above my head, stretching. I couldn’t get much sleep last night as I kept tossing and turning over and over again thinking about mine and Jake’s argument last night. I hate arguing with him but he shouldn’t act like he did just because I’m going out with Adam. I know he’s looking out for me but he crossed the barrier last night. I walked into the kitchen and placed two pieces of bread into the toaster. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was about 10:00, I had decided that I would finally have a bit of a lie in today. I pulled my toast out of the toaster when it popped up and walked towards the island. I think my mum had gone out for a run or something with Emily.

When I had finished my toast and changed into some clothes for today I heard a knock on the door. I walked down the hallway and opened the door to see Jason stood behind.

“Hey Jason” I said as I moved out of the way to let him come in.

“Morning... When are we going then?” He asked. Jason seemed happy to come along with me. I had asked Becki as well but she said she couldn’t as her Nan and grandad was coming round and they were stricter than her parents... I feel sorry for her.

“In a second I just need to grab some money” I said turning around to walk back into the kitchen and take some money out of the pot. I pulled a £20 note out of the pot and shoved it into my pocket before walking towards Jason, who was stood in the hallway. We walked out of the front door and towards Scott’s car, after I locked the door.

“Hey Hayden... where exactly are you going?” Scott asked as I climbed into the back of the car.

“Just the local bowling alley near Wakeside mall.” I said looking out of the window.

When Scott pulled up into the car park at the bowling alley I climbed out of the car. I looked around and noticed that the bowling alley was literally in the middle of nowhere. I know it’s close to the mall but that’s a couple of miles away. I looked around and saw a couple of family cars parked up. I turned around to see Adam stood at the main entrance with his hands tucked in his jean pockets smiling in my direction.

I walked around the side of the car to meet Jason. “HEY” I heard Scott shout from behind me. Jason turned around to look at him. “Ring me when you need picking up” He said looking at us both before driving off. I nodded and turned around to carry on walking towards the alley.

“Hey” Adam said as I walked closer to him. He pulled me into him and hugged me for a while before letting go.

“Hi... this is Jason, my friend” I said when he released me.

“It’s nice to meet one of Hayden’s friends” Adam said whilst reaching his hand towards Jason.

“I guess” He said. Urg... obviously the guys have spoken to Jason about Adam... brilliant. He looked down at the hand for a while before walking around Adam and into the bowling alley. I rolled my eyes and looked at Adam.