5

A few days later

"(Y/N)!!!!" You ran away from Jungkook with your spoon in your mouth. Of course, the maknae went after you. You hid behing eomma Jin as he was passing by. "What are you two disturbing me for?!" he shouted with widened eyes. "She took my cereals again" Kookie whined about your behavior. He then shook the box, "there's not much left now!"

You gripped the box and pulled it towards you to see how much there was cereals left in it. Jungkook fought back. Pulled in every direction, cereals were coming out of the box. At this point, Jin was being attacked by flying Corn Flakes.

He escaped the mess, waving his hands at you two as he went in the kitchen.

Your lost your grip on the box and Jungkook looked inside it with one eye. He then threw the cereal box at you, acknowledging it was now empty.

You laughed evilly as you walked away in the kitchens direction. At the very last second of entering the room, you slip on the floor. For no. Reason.

"HA! KARMA" Jungkook pointed at you as he strode over your body. Then, you gripped onto his leg and he pulled you for not more than two steps before falling on the floor.

You climbed over him and yelled in his ear, "HA!" The boy twitched his eyes at your loud voice and pushed you off of him.

You two then acted like two cats fighting. Well, more like kittens. Meanwhile, Jin was there, cooking his eggs, looking in the front with an annoyed face as he was occasionally receiving some hits behind his legs.

Out of nowhere, Jhope and V rushed in the room, wearing your heals and started to dance.

You and Jungkook stopped fighting on the ground and stared at the two weirdos. "I bet 5$ Hobi-hyung will fell first" Jungkook declared, still observing them. "Fine. I bet on Tae" you replied.

After a moment, Jimin came in the frame, all happy, with another of your pairs of heels in his feet, "BAAAAAH-" He accidentally hit Hoseok and they both felt on the floor because of losing their balance.

You gave Jimin a disparaging stare as you reached out a 5 bucks and gave it to Jungkook, who had his hand already waiting for your money.

Namjoon entered the kitchen and greeted everyone. You got up and hugged him as you usually do every morning. "Eh...(Y/N)...why do you have to be like that when there's people here..?" he questioned all embarrassed. You slowly curved your back and crossed your arms as you bit your lower lip. Your cheeks were starting to get a pink tint from embarrassment. You weren't wearing a bra.

Apparently, the boys didn't noticed, or at least they didn't let you know, because Jimin came to you, after getting your heels off, and hugged you tight.

While you were stuck in Jimin's arms, that was lifting you up and down repeatedly, Namjoon approached your heels, left on the floor, observed them and decided to put them on. Taehyung and Hoseok giggled with him. Your cousin only did three steps before the heels broke.

You gasped loudly as your eyes widened. Jimin put you down and you rushed to Namjoon. "You ruined them!!!!" you angrily stated. "Good job Hyung" Jungkook added from the back, laughing his butt off. Namjoon gave this child a death stare.

"Lord same him. Namjoon-hyung needs Jesus" Taehyung chuckled. "I am Jesus." Yoongi finally woke up and walked lazily in the room.

"Exorcise him. He keeps destroying things" Jungkook insisted. "I don't want to. I don't have energy for that" Yoongi answered as he checked in the fridge.

"Everyone comes to eat, we have to leave soon!!" Jin indicated and everyone sat at the table. "Today, (Y/N), I was thinking you could come with us to the studio. If you want of course!! I mean, I don't mind you cleaning the whole apartment and go shopping to get the little things we always run out, but I can see that you are getting bored of your days here..." Namjoon said. Everyone's face lightened up at the sound of this idea.

"W...why not" you shrugged. You seemed so cool about going to BTS' studio, but you were keeping all the excitement inside of you. At some point where everyone was eating peacefully and you were staying still on your chair, an eye twitching and a lost gaze, struggling to hide your true feelings, a little squeal got out of you.

Bangtan moved their eyes on you, all at the same time, but you were still fixing the nothingness. You were not moving. The resemblance with a statue was incredible. You were actually repressing the guilt of squealing back inside your stomach. Your face slowly started to scrunch from every muscle, causing the boys to watch you with very fine attention.

"ACHOOOO!" You started to move like a normal human after sneezing. "Ok" you answered your cousin's proposition of bringing you to their workplace. They stared at you with many question marks stamped on their forehead.

Done eating, it was time to everyone to get ready. You went in your room to choose an outfit for the special day. You didn't know how long you were going to stay there, so you decided to go with a simple and comfortable: simple black skinny jeans, large washed baby blue t-shirt, black platform ankle boots and black baseball cap.

Now at the studio, your neck was almost broken from looking up towards the building as you entered it with amazement in your eyes. For the firsts couple of hours, watching BTS practice their new choreography for their comeback was a blessing for your eyes. You were concentrated on every little details of the movements from each members. You were scanning them from head to toe and soon, you found yourself learning the dance as well.

At one moment, they had found you dancing in alone in a corner of the room. Your eyes were closed and you seemed deep in your own world. Bangtan were giggling silently as the progressively stopped to watch you. Jimin reached out his phone and recorded your little performance.

Once you arrived at the point in the choreography where you didn't remember what to do and that you were just balancing your arms while singing quietly, you opened your eyes and got startled at the camera pointed at you.

Jimin grinned at you as he lowered his phone. You hit him. Everyone bursted out of laughter.

Our friendship got developed pretty quickly. I guess that was faith. The universe had planned them to build a such wonderful group. The universe had planned us to meet each other. They are making me happy. Really happy....especially Jimin...

I don't understand these feelings. I never had them towards anyone before. I don't want those feelings... or maybe do I? My mind is a mess. My heart is worst.

I don't want to 'love'. Did you ever heard that love hurts?