Chapter Eleven

Omniscient

Kamille laid on Abdul's chest as they laid in her bed. They were watching The Notebook because Abdul had told Kamille he had never seen it and she nearly had a heartattack. She was so into the movie that she didn't even feel Abdul just staring at her.

He was admiring her and all her features. Abdul had never been a very affectionate guy but Kamille did something to him whether he wanted to admit it or not.

When Kamille said that she thought they should just chill out a bit it, it hurt his feelings some but that's just another thing he would never admit.

Abdul was stuck on how this girl nearly three years younger than him kept him on his toes twentyfour-seven. Almost everything she did drove him crazy weather it was in a good way or bad. It was just something but this girl that someone had sent into his life that just fed the fire in him and he didn't know how to feel about it. In the beginning he tried to convince himself that he didn't feel anything but he knew that wasn't true.

Kamille finally looking up seen Abdul looking down at her. Abdul looked at her as she looked back at him with the big brown eyes of hers that just pierced into him.

His tongue briefly swiped over his bottom lip as he grabbed her chin and brought her lips up to his. He pressed his lips against hers as she pressed hers against his as well. He gently tugged at her bottom lip to gain the leverage he wanted. Once he did his tongue grazed hers and she allowed him to kiss her. The session only lasted for so long before they pulled away to capture the air they both desperately needed.

"You can't just do that Ace." Kamille said in a whisper looking down.
"Why not?" Abdul asked looking down at her using his hand to get her to look at him. "You thought I would just stop wanting you because you said you wanted to chill for a while?"

"I don't know I just assumed-"

"That's it don't assume. I promise you I don't want to or wouldn't do this with anybody else." He said clearing his throat. " A hood nigga like me don't even deserve you man."

"Why you say that?" Kamille asked laying her head back on his chest getting comfortable again.

"Im a mess mentally, physically, and emotionally. You really been keeping me sane these past couple of weeks and you're just too good to me. You aint pressing me about nothing you just going with it and that's just how it should be."

"Abdul I don't care what you have going on Im here with you regardless." Kamille said yawning

"Is that right?" Abdul asked

"Yep."

After a few minutes of Abdul rubbing on Kamille she'd fallen asleep on his chest. Of course Abdul didn't mind because he loved her being under him and vice versa.

After a while Abdul had joined her and fell asleep.

Monica was in search of her bestfriend and as she entered the room she seen the two laying together. It made her happy to see her bestfriend so comfortable and she thought even a blind person could see the connection they had.

She decided to take a picture of this moment so that went the two got married she would be able to say she knew it was coming.

Crazy enough the two still hadn't told people about anything they had going on. It was really lowkey and they loved it just like that.

After snapping the picture Monica walked out the room and shut the door deciding to leave the couple alone but she sure did send the picture to the groupchat she had with Emeria and Aalysia.

It was late so Monica Decided to call it a night as well cause if she didn't she probably would have went and woke the two up just to annoy them.

-

Kamille woke up and didn't feel Ace under her so she instantly grew an attitude. Getting out of her bed she went to the restroom to release herself and get her hygiene together.

After about twenty five minutes she was done with everything.

Still walking around pouting she was sad that she had woken up and her man was not there.

Walking into the kitchen she seen Monica grabbing an orange juice out the refrigerator.

"Well what's wrong with you pouty the day just started." Monica said laughing.

"What you pouting for?" SHe heard Ace say from behind her. Smiling she turned around and smiled at him. "No reason."

"She thought you had left her." Monica cackled in the corner

"Nah I went and got food" He said taking the waffle house containers out of the bag. "Even if I did you was just gone walk around pouting all day."

"Basically" She said walking up to him letting him wrap his arms around her.

"For you to have broke up with me you a lu' clingy lu' thang" Abdul said in her ear

"Oh hush." Kamille said attempting to walk away only for Abdul to pull her back to him as he sat on the stool and she stood between his legs.

"I know when to take a hint. My man here too anyways." Monica said grabbing her food and walking out the kitchen

"I don't know what's wrong with me im not usually like this." Kamille said

Ace laughed and looked at her "It's alright I like this side of you it show me ya be missing ya man."

"I do just a lu'." She said mocking how he talked

"Nah it's more than just a lu'." He said eating some of his waffle.

"Can we just stay here today?" Kamille asked Abdul hoping he wouldn't have anything to do

"Anything for you baby."